pjeoq a6essaw
Welcome, GuestToday's PostsSearchInterestsHelpRulesRegisterLog In
umop ap!sdn's site -> pjeoq a6essaw -> The Playground -> It's All Fun & Games
Object Description Game
Can you guess what it is?Show most recent post first
10 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > >>
AuthorPost
Yeah, so that would be PAP, from whence I came up with smear campaign. I guess that's not right though.
 #41   Back to top

Ugh!  You skipped right past the answer there!
 #42   Back to top

Come on folks, don't give up now, you're so close.
 #43   Back to top

I'm not sure what you might want there KOS but I do know that the PAP banned political blogs and podcasts of the opposition during recent election campaigns. Am I getting warm yet?
 #44   Back to top

Quote: swampbear wrote at 12:01 AM on June 15, 2006:
Yeah, so that would be PAP, from whence I came up with smear campaign.

Why don't you try taking all of the words but two out of this sentence  Smile
 #45   Back to top

PAP smear?
 #46   Back to top

Some kind of dancing primate.  Some kind of dancing primate.  Some kind of dancing primate.  Some kind of dancing primate.  Some kind of dancing primate.  Some kind of dancing primate.  Some kind of dancing primate.  Some kind of dancing primate.  Some kind of dancing primate.  Some kind of dancing primate.

umop's turn, but swampbear, you did do a lot of the heavy lifting there Smile

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #47   Back to top

Hmmm... okay, I have an errand to run after lunch, so if swampy sees this before I return then I'll pass my turn to him. Smile That'll also give me time to think of something in case I get back first.
 #48   Back to top

A somewhat heavy, often decorative sphere employed to keep cellulose fiber materials in place.
 #49   Back to top

paper weight

Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #50   Back to top

ta nailed it. I'm not real good at this.
 #51   Back to top

Had me stumped! Wink
 #52   Back to top

A flat-ish object with handle for the purpose of detouring aqueous material in a gravity-assisted direction.

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #53   Back to top

A spoon?
 #54   Back to top

Knife?

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them, knowing you can't have them.
 #55   Back to top

umbrella
 #56   Back to top

KOS got it!

-------------------
 #57   Back to top

KOS, you there? Waving
 #58   Back to top

Pressure-activated graphite remover
 #59   Back to top

That would be an eraser.
 #60   Back to top

10 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > >>

Page generated in 0.2052 seconds using 12 queries.