pjeoq a6essaw
Welcome, GuestToday's PostsSearchInterestsHelpRulesRegisterLog In
umop ap!sdn's site -> pjeoq a6essaw -> The Playground -> It's All Fun & Games
Get the reference?
Show most recent post first
20 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 > >>
AuthorPost
OK, I was waiting for validation from swampy, but I know it is right...

Now look, I once stood exposed to the Dragon's Breath so that a man could lie one night with a woman. It took me nine moons to recover. And all for this lunacy called, "love, " this mad distemper that strikes down both beggar and king. Never again. Never.

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #301   Back to top

Uhhhh....Excalibur?

Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #302   Back to top

Quote: troubleagain wrote at 5:57 PM on June 13, 2008:
Uhhhh....Excalibur?

Your turn!

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #303   Back to top

My feet are made of clay. Made of clay, did you know? Good niiiggghhhttt little man! [/quote

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #304   Back to top

The Philadelphia Story
 #305   Back to top

One of my absolute favorites.  Go, Swampy!

-------------------
 #306   Back to top

Thanks for the compliment, but I know how I look. This is the way I look when I'm sober. It's enough to make a person drink, wouldn't you say?
 #307   Back to top

it's from Days of Wine and Roses, and the reason I know this is because that was one of the monologues I had to do in high school acting class.

@->     =^.^=
 #308   Back to top

Yep! Great movie!
 #309   Back to top

here's an easy one - bonus points if you can name the actress and character:

"The guy was killed in an auto accident! I looked it up! He was driving in the Yukon, in a pink convertible, to visit his brother who's an ex-con named Frances, when a tractor trailer comes along and decapitates him. You know what that mean, it means he doesn't have a head. How am I suppose to write for a guy who doesn't have a head?"

@->     =^.^=
 #310   Back to top

Get Shorty?

With glamour girls/You'll never click/Bewhiskered like/a Bolshevik/ Burma-Shave
 #311   Back to top

ok - maybe it wasn't that easy....

(no, it's not from Get Shorty)

@->     =^.^=
Last edited by anyrose on June 22, 2008 1:31 PM #312   Back to top

Soapdish Rose Schwarz, Whoopi Goldberg.

#313   Back to top

ab-so-frickin-lutely (I knew it was easy)

@->     =^.^=
 #314   Back to top

Y'all might have to think about this one. Or not.

Very poetic, gentlemen. Let me know when we pass the soul. 
 #315   Back to top

WAG - Fantastic Voyage?

@->     =^.^=
 #316   Back to top

Yep! I loved that movie.
 #317   Back to top

I wonder how long before they remake that - and who will star? There aren't that many "old scientist" guys around, y'know?
Heh - Will Smith as the good young guy, Wesley Snipes as the not-so-good one, Cedric the Entertainer as the scientist guy, Halle Barre as the girl.  And they make it a comedy. Otherwise, there's no point.

ok - my turn: (I found this one just for you, swampy)

"What are you, blind? It's a cock! It's not a rocket, you sick fuck! It's a cock! Look. It's a cock and balls! A dick! Chorizo and the huevos! It's a big stiffy! It's a penis! Penis maximus! A willie! A weenie! Mr. Jiggle Daddy! The one-eyed wonder weasel! Don't you see that? It's Jimmy and the twins. Rumple Foreskin. He made this. It's made from dil-dough."

@->     =^.^=
 #318   Back to top

It's another one of those I should be ashamed to admit I know references!Big grin

Death To Smoochy

One of my fav quotes from the movie:

"He slams the door, He stomps his feet, He sends me to bed with zilch to eat. But my step-dad's not mean, he's just adjusting."

Laughing 
 #319   Back to top

"A step-dad is like a puppy" . . . my foot!

your turn

@->     =^.^=
 #320   Back to top

20 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 > >>

Page generated in 0.4316 seconds using 13 queries.