pjeoq a6essaw
Welcome, GuestToday's PostsSearchInterestsHelpRulesRegisterLog In
umop ap!sdn's site -> pjeoq a6essaw -> The Playground -> It's All Fun & Games
Get the reference?
Show most recent post first
20 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 > >>
AuthorPost
This is probably too easy but Ima do it anyways.

The chaperone's job is to see that no one else is having any fun, but nobody chaperones the chaperone. That's why I'm so right for this job.
 #321   Back to top

Perhaps a hint?

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #322   Back to top

Hmmmmmmm........ the movie was made around 1953, making it one of the few things left on earth older than me. Laughing 
 #323   Back to top

I suspect that this is in your top ten, if not top two, movies of all time, yes?
Spoiler (click to reveal):
Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

so which one do you like to pretend to be
Marilyn or Jane
?

@->     =^.^=
Last edited by anyrose on August 7, 2008 1:42 AM #324   Back to top

Rosie got it!

Jane, of course. That was her line and it's just what I would've said!
 #325   Back to top

ok - here's one

"Hm. It always stopped at one on the show..."

@->     =^.^=
 #326   Back to top

Ima need me a hint.
 #327   Back to top

year of release: 1999

@->     =^.^=
 #328   Back to top

Last Action Hero?

With glamour girls/You'll never click/Bewhiskered like/a Bolshevik/ Burma-Shave
 #329   Back to top

Nope

another hint
in an interview, one of the actors was quoted as saying [the character] leads with her breasts

@->     =^.^=
 #330   Back to top

Galaxy Quest?

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #331   Back to top

yessir!

your turn

@->     =^.^=
 #332   Back to top

How about this one?

Yes, but even though they probably certainly know that you probably wouldn't, they don't certainly know that, although you probably wouldn't, there is no probability that you certainly would!

#333   Back to top

I do believe that's from the britcom "Yes, Minister".

I've actually used that line a few times. Love the way it confuses people! Laughing 
 #334   Back to top

we can use TV shows? Evil grin bwahahahaha!

@->     =^.^=
 #335   Back to top

Quote: anyrose wrote at 2:58 PM on August 10, 2008:

You tell us! You started this thread.

ETA: Nevermind... it was umop who started it. Embarrassment

Where the heck's she been btw?
Last edited by swampbear on August 10, 2008 10:27 PM #336   Back to top

Quote: swampbear wrote at 12:35 PM on August 10, 2008:
I do believe that's from the britcom "Yes, Minister".

You're about as close as you can get without being correct.  Slight modification?

For those not familiar with the quote, "you" refers to the prime minister of the UK, "they" refers to the Soviets, and the action that the prime minister probably or certainly would or would not take is launching a nuclear attack in response to some real or perceived aggression.

#337   Back to top

So, it has to be, based on your first comment, the "sequel", Yes, Prime Minister

@->     =^.^=
Last edited by anyrose on August 11, 2008 12:18 AM #338   Back to top

Correct.

#339   Back to top

Quote: anyrose wrote at 2:58 PM on August 10, 2008:

I did!

Quote: swampbear wrote at 10:26 PM on August 10, 2008:
Where the heck's she been btw?

I'm still around!

"You don't adopt a wheel just for fun." ~ dragoncat

I before E except after C, or your weird caffeinated neighbor Sheila will seize your protein for leisure.
 #340   Back to top

20 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 > >>

Page generated in 0.4182 seconds using 14 queries.