pjeoq a6essaw
Welcome, GuestToday's PostsSearchInterestsHelpRulesRegisterLog In
umop ap!sdn's site -> pjeoq a6essaw -> The Playground -> It's All Fun & Games
The person below me ...
Show most recent post first
90 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 > >>
AuthorPost
I should but I'm not cause I don't wanna.

TPBM is hungry right now.
 #1741   Back to top

Just finished a salad and a snack.

TPBM has been in their job less than a year.

Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #1742   Back to top

If you asked that question 10 days ago, the answer would have been "yes."  It isn't anymore.  Although maybe since I changed job classification on October 1, it still is "yes."  I'm not sure.

TPBM found that answer confusing.

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #1743   Back to top

Nope, ya hafta get up pretty early in the morning to confuse umop. Smile

TPBM got up earlier than usual this morning.

"You don't adopt a wheel just for fun." ~ dragoncat

I before E except after C, or your weird caffeinated neighbor Sheila will seize your protein for leisure.
 #1744   Back to top

Nope, I usually get up at 7 on Mondays.

TPBM needs a haircut.

With glamour girls/You'll never click/Bewhiskered like/a Bolshevik/ Burma-Shave
 #1745   Back to top

Since I started wearing it short, it seems I need a haircut just two weeks after the last one.  And it's being particularly uncooperative right now.

TPBM drinks a lot of water.

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #1746   Back to top

Yes, then I drink a lot of beer so I don't overhydrate.  Laughing  Laughing

TPBM likes flying.

#1747   Back to top

The flying itself, yeah, but not the airports, or being packed in like sardines....

TPBM has had beer and pizza this evening.

-------------------
 #1748   Back to top

Pizza but not beer.  Well, at least not yet.

TPBM has a friend whose wife can't travel to Asia because she hasn't received her travel authorization from the US state department in a timely fashion.

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #1749   Back to top

Erm well no but that's awful specific. Laughing Not such a great sequence of events for the friend's wife though. Sad

TPBM has been to Asia.

"You don't adopt a wheel just for fun." ~ dragoncat

I before E except after C, or your weird caffeinated neighbor Sheila will seize your protein for leisure.
 #1750   Back to top

It's the first place I'd ever been Big grin

TPBM has been to Africa.

#1751   Back to top

Nope, not me. Maybe one day.

TPBM is having steak for supper.
 #1752   Back to top

Nope, I had a sub.

TPBM has owned their own business.

-------------------
 #1753   Back to top

Nope, I'm just a cog in the machine.

TPBM has a bar within walking distance.

#1754   Back to top

Yes, or at least walking distance on the way to the bar.  The definition of walking distance on the way back is much shorter  Big grin

TPBM understands the meaning of the username Dogbutler.

#1755   Back to top

Why of course I do. doggio is Maggie the Wonderbeagle's manservant.

TPBM has been or is goin' swimming today.
 #1756   Back to top

Well, paddlin' around in my giant kiddy pool, which isn't really big enough for swimmin'.

TPBM has had a thunderstorm today.

-------------------
 #1757   Back to top

Nope. Clouds, but no rain, no thunder.

TPBM need to make a beer run.

#1758   Back to top

TPBY makes beer for a livin'! Laughing

TPBM wonders what the hell is wrong with the Dope tonight!!!
 #1759   Back to top

Not really, I wasn't on.

TPBM has never visited the Dope.

-------------------
 #1760   Back to top

90 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 > >>

Page generated in 1.8966 seconds using 12 queries.