pjeoq a6essaw
Welcome, GuestToday's PostsSearchInterestsHelpRulesRegisterLog In
umop ap!sdn's site -> pjeoq a6essaw -> The Playground -> It's All Fun & Games
Spot The Lie
Show most recent post first
64 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 > >>
AuthorPost
1) This Dancing bunny is my favorite smiley on this forum
3)I'm getting Windows Vista next week
4)I haven't eaten anything since 9:00 last night

Hint: It's not #2! Big grin 

Happiness is just one curly fry away.  I'm thinking Arby's™
 #381   Back to top

#4 - you've been to Arbys twice since then.
 #382   Back to top

LMAO! Laughing OK I'll guess 1. You actually like this one -> Ice cream cone more than Dancing bunny.

"You don't adopt a wheel just for fun." ~ dragoncat

I before E except after C, or your weird caffeinated neighbor Sheila will seize your protein for leisure.
 #383   Back to top

I'll take 3, then!  Big grin

Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #384   Back to top

It's #3, I only wish I was getting Vista. Sad
Your turn TA!!!

#385   Back to top

1.  I've lost 5 lbs. since I last weighed.
2.  I have blue eyes.
3.  I have 6 step-siblings.

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #386   Back to top

#2.  Only one eye is blue.
 #387   Back to top

1.  It was 10 lbs.
 #388   Back to top

#3, they're biological siblings.

I before E except after C, or your weird caffeinated neighbor Sheila will seize your protein for leisure.
 #389   Back to top

IS, I wish it were 10.  It's actually 2.  So lie to us, babe.

Both eyes are blue (with yellow flecks), and I only have 1 biological sibling.  Six step-siblings and one adopted (but biologically related) sister round out the count.

-------------------
 #390   Back to top

1.  I'm fasting today.
2.  I was given a surprise today.
3.  I'm not Catholic.
 #391   Back to top

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #392   Back to top

-------------------
 #393   Back to top

It's 3.  I am Catholic and I was fasting (albeit not very well) and the surprise was administering the ashes at the Mass.  Soooo take it away TA!
 #394   Back to top

1.  I got shitfaced drunk last night.
2.  I'm getting a massage today.
3.  My SUV is blue and silver.

-------------------
 #395   Back to top

#1.  If you had, you wouldn't have posted so early in the afternoon.

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #396   Back to top

It's number three. It's actually candy apple red with gold lame seat covers and a pair of orange and pink fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view mirror.
 #397   Back to top

#2 Going to the chiropractor doesn't count as a massage.

#398   Back to top

I *did* get shitfaced drunk, and I posted so early in the morning because I don't get hangovers.  Stick out tongue  Te-kill-ya!

I *did* get a massage at the chiropractor's office.  They have two massage therapists that work there on alternating days.

My truck is red and...gold.  But the seats are brown leather, not gold lame and the thing hanging from the rear-view mirror is a silver-metal floral wreath with a ladybug and stuff dangling from it.  It was a pink fuzzy mouse, but the mouse is now sitting on the dash instead. 

So lie, Swampster!

-------------------
 #399   Back to top

Quote: troubleagain wrote at 8:25 PM on February 27, 2007:
I posted so early in the morning because I don't get hangovers.  Stick out tongue  Te-kill-ya!

You too? Me neither.

Good stuff that. Big grin

#400   Back to top

64 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 > >>

Page generated in 1.3497 seconds using 12 queries.