pjeoq a6essaw
Welcome, GuestToday's PostsSearchInterestsHelpRulesRegisterLog In
umop ap!sdn's site -> pjeoq a6essaw -> The Playground -> It's All Fun & Games
Spot The Lie
Show most recent post first
64 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 > >>
AuthorPost
Oh, yeah! Dancing upside down banana 

Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #401   Back to top

Quote: troubleagain wrote at 8:25 PM on February 27, 2007:
I *did* get a massage at the chiropractor's office.  They have two massage therapists that work there on alternating days.

Holy crap!  And I said you were at the chiropractor's.  damn, I'm good.  lol

Happiness is just one curly fry away.  I'm thinking Arby's™
 #402   Back to top

Quote: St. Jimmy wrote at 4:51 AM on March 2, 2007:

Quote: troubleagain wrote at 8:25 PM on February 27, 2007:
I *did* get a massage at the chiropractor's office.  They have two massage therapists that work there on alternating days.

Holy crap!  And I said you were at the chiropractor's.  damn, I'm good.  lol

Yeah! Rainbow smiley 

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #403   Back to top

So, uh....where's Swampy at?

#404   Back to top

Ovah heah. Maybe we can call him over, if we holler loud enough.

Who wants beer and cookies!!!!!

"You don't adopt a wheel just for fun." ~ dragoncat

I before E except after C, or your weird caffeinated neighbor Sheila will seize your protein for leisure.
 #405   Back to top

NO all you need to do is say that it's somebody's birfday and he'll be over here pretty fast. Big grin 

#406   Back to top

*does some searching*

Happy Elmer Fudd day!!!!!

I before E except after C, or your weird caffeinated neighbor Sheila will seize your protein for leisure.
 #407   Back to top

Quote: umop wrote at 2:24 AM on March 3, 2007:
Ovah heah. Maybe we can call him over, if we holler loud enough.

Who wants beer and cookies!!!!!

You might get a better response with beer and cockies. Innocent 

-------------------
 #408   Back to top

That's true. Big grin

#409   Back to top

Please tell me you don't have a smiley for that.
 #410   Back to top

Even if I did, it would have to be linked and with a NSFW warning. Wink

#411   Back to top

I'm baaaaaaaaack! Ok so umop had to slap me a couple times over at Skip's place first. Beaten-up emoticon

Ok, now for a filthy lie...

1. I cleaned my pool yesterday.

2. I cleaned my house yesterday.

3. I'm grillin' burgers for supper tonight.
 #412   Back to top

#2.  You didn't leave it messy to begin with.

-------------------
 #413   Back to top

#1 - do you expect us to believe someone named swampbear needs a clean pool?

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #414   Back to top

Hey I only slapped you once!  Stick out tongue

Okay I'll say #3 - you're actually having steak.

#415   Back to top

It's number one. I cleaned the pool on Saturday. Stick out tongue

KOS show us what a dirty rotten liar you really are!
 #416   Back to top

#1 - I'm interviewing the last of seven candidates for a job today.

#2 - I'm going out for lunch today with a friend and having a bleu-cheeseburger with bacon.

#3 - I sat around San Francisco International Airport yesterday wearing a shirt that says "I am not a terrorist" in Arabic.

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #417   Back to top

It's number two. You're goin' out to lunch but it's to Denny's and you're orderin' a Grand Slam Breakfast.
 #418   Back to top

#1. You interviewed the next to last of eight candidates yesterday.

#419   Back to top

I'll take 3, then, though I absolutely wouldn't put it past you. Laughing 

-------------------
 #420   Back to top

64 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 > >>

Page generated in 1.4533 seconds using 13 queries.