pjeoq a6essaw
Welcome, GuestToday's PostsSearchInterestsHelpRulesRegisterLog In
umop ap!sdn's site -> pjeoq a6essaw -> The Playground -> It's All Fun & Games
Spot The Lie
Show most recent post first
64 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 > >>
AuthorPost
Well, let's see, I would rank the 7th and final candidate for the job as #3 from the top, but other people are ranking as well and may not agree.  I did have that bleu-cheese burger, with bacon, although it was an awfully late lunch - we kept getting delayed, and ended up having lunch and watching Liverpool vs. Barcelona at about 4 PM.  And I did sit around an airport with a shirt matching the above description, but it wasn't San Francisco - it was Newark.

Your turn, ta!

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #421   Back to top

Quote: Мастер wrote at 12:16 AM on March 7, 2007:
I did sit around an airport with a shirt matching the above description

I admire your guts.  Cool 

"You don't adopt a wheel just for fun." ~ dragoncat

I before E except after C, or your weird caffeinated neighbor Sheila will seize your protein for leisure.
 #422   Back to top

Well, let's seeeeee....

1.  I wore my contacts today.
2.  I watched "Flushed Away" last night.
3.  I have over 30 pairs of shoes.

Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #423   Back to top

Quote: umop wrote at 1:08 AM on March 7, 2007:

Even with the shirt on  Big grin

But, to the lies at hand - #2.  Never heard of it, so probably it is made up.

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #424   Back to top

It's number three. You have 3548 pairs of shoes. 297 of 'em are light blue suede.
 #425   Back to top

It's 1.  You were going to a Star Trek convention today, so you wore glasses as to look like a true fan.

Happiness is just one curly fry away.  I'm thinking Arby's™
 #426   Back to top

Quote: swampbear wrote at 12:15 AM on March 8, 2007:
It's number three. You have 3548 pairs of shoes. 297 of 'em are light blue suede.

Um, that would mean number three is true. . .

#427   Back to top

Quote: Мастер wrote at 5:04 PM on March 7, 2007:

Quote: umop wrote at 1:08 AM on March 7, 2007:

Even with the shirt on  Big grin

Nerve, not washboard! Stick out tongue  Laughing 

I before E except after C, or your weird caffeinated neighbor Sheila will seize your protein for leisure.
 #428   Back to top

It was number 1.  I had my glasses on.  I do have my contacts on today, though.  While I've never been to a Star Trek convention, I am a fan.

"Flushed Away" is an Aardman animation movie, and it's pretty decent, but the peripheral characters totally make the movie.

And while I don't have 3548 pairs of shoes (and none of them are blue suede of any type), I do have more than 30, easily.

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #429   Back to top

1)Me and my friend Brittani built a fully-functional guitar from scraps in 5 days.
2)I ate a whole family sized can of spagettios by myself for dinner last night.
3)I finally have a day off to relax tomorrow (Saturday the 10th)

#430   Back to top

#1. It only took youse 4 days. And I still wanna hear the music it produces! Big grin

#431   Back to top

#3.  Far from relaxing, you are very busy with preparations for Osama bin Ladn's 50th birthday celebration.

#432   Back to top

It's so obviously number two. You actually ate three cans of potted meat, a whole pack of saltine crackers and washed it down with two YooHoos. Then you had HoHos for dessert.
Last edited by swampbear on March 10, 2007 8:10 PM #433   Back to top

That site's description of potted meat just about made me retch. Gasp! "Appetizer" indeed!  Stick out tongue 

#434   Back to top

It's #3, although I haven't been preparing to hrow Osama a birthday party... I did to go to Science Olympiad, then to Band Festival, then to the movies, with Hippie, Moose, and two other people, and do my homework.

Your turn KOS

#435   Back to top

Quote: St. Jimmy wrote at 5:14 PM on March 11, 2007:
...with Hippie...

You didn't... you did.  Oh, you will pay for using that thing in my name when I was not in the front of that sentence. Evil grin I think you're going to get it on that day we don't have school in two weeks.  Oh yes, you'll wish you never hit that shift key.

I heart Ducky.  I stalk Ducky.  His hair is quite fluffy, and he makes good cookies.
 #436   Back to top

Uh-oh.  Jimmy's in trouble!

-------------------
 #437   Back to top

Big grin  Big grin  Big grin

1) The building I am living in was damaged by hail, and is having a new roof put on today.

2) In the last week of February, I shaved for the first time since 2006.

3) I rode a bicycle to work today.

#438   Back to top

#1. It was the building across the street.

#439   Back to top

3.  You didn't want to mess up your witchfinder hair-do.

-------------------
 #440   Back to top

64 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 > >>

Page generated in 1.4900 seconds using 14 queries.