pjeoq a6essaw
Welcome, GuestToday's PostsSearchInterestsHelpRulesRegisterLog In
umop ap!sdn's site -> pjeoq a6essaw -> The Playground -> It's All Fun & Games
Spot The Lie
Show most recent post first
64 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 > >>
AuthorPost
I suspect we have lurkers hanging out around here. So to them I say....

Come on in, the water's fine!!!!

"You don't adopt a wheel just for fun." ~ dragoncat

I before E except after C, or your weird caffeinated neighbor Sheila will seize your protein for leisure.
 #501   Back to top

Well, dammit, the lie was #2.  I DON'T do sushi.

So here's another set of truths/lies.

1.  I have a pool.
2.  I wear fake fingernails.
3.  I went to the movies this weekend.

Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #502   Back to top

#2.  They're real.

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #503   Back to top

I'll guess #3, since Punky's favorite spot looks too nice to not be near a pool. Smile

Quote: troubleagain wrote at 1:47 PM on June 25, 2007:
I DON'T do sushi.

Gasp! 

I before E except after C, or your weird caffeinated neighbor Sheila will seize your protein for leisure.
 #504   Back to top

It's definitely number one. TA had one as a child, though. Here's a picture of little TA in her pool. Laughing 
Last edited by swampbear on June 27, 2007 8:11 PM #505   Back to top

awwww, cute kid! 

It was 3, though.  I do have a pool, but it's not much bigger than the one in Swampy's picture.  I'm wearing fake nails because I broke one.  And I haven't been to the movies since....I don't remember when.

So lie, umop!

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #506   Back to top

Yay!

1.) My toenails are painted but my finger nails are au naturale

2.) I'm wearing my zirconia studs right now

3.) I had toast for breakfast

#507   Back to top

It's number two. You're wearing dangly earrings shaped like the Eiffel Tower that you bought at a truckstop on the outskirts of Hot Springs, Arkansas.
 #508   Back to top

#3 - eggs

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #509   Back to top

Number 1.  Both are painted.  But the fingernails are painted with correction fluid. Laughing 

-------------------
 #510   Back to top

The polish on my toenails has started to chip off by now but oh my FSM I did those last Friday - they've lasted more than a week! Big grin Anyways my fingernails are just natural - who needs the hassle of touching them up all the time? (Although maybe I will paint them....) Correction fluid - as in liquid paper? Now you're giving me ideas....  Evil grin

I did indeed have my ZrO2 studs in at the time, and I do again now.... but for a few hours in between I wore my dreamcatchers and wow my ears are really getting used to being pulled down! They're not nearly as uncomfortable anymore as they were just not that long ago. However, the last (and AFAIK only) time I was in Arkansas was over a decade ago and at the time I didn't think I would ever be wearing earrings. Stick out tongue Laughing

I had cookies for breakfast!

It's KOS's turn to lie. Big grin

#511   Back to top

Quote: umop wrote at 5:16 PM on June 30, 2007:
Correction fluid - as in liquid paper? Now you're giving me ideas....  Evil grin

I really don't recommend it.

-------------------
 #512   Back to top

Too difficult to remove?

#513   Back to top

1) In the last week, I sold a house.

2) In the last week, my unemployed wife found a new job.

3) In the last week, I bought a new car.

#514   Back to top

#3. It wasn't that recent.

#515   Back to top

Quote: umop wrote at 10:20 PM on June 30, 2007:
Too difficult to remove?

yes

-------------------
 #516   Back to top

It's number one. You actually sold the Brooklyn Bridge to unsuspecting Canadian tourists, again.
 #517   Back to top

Quote: swampbear wrote at 2:03 PM on July 5, 2007:
It's number one. You actually sold the Brooklyn Bridge to unsuspecting Canadian tourists, again.

Well, I did, but that is not incompatible with #1 Smile

Oddly enough, at the time I wrote these three candidate lies, #1 and #2 were true, and #3 was false.  As of right now, #1 and #2 are false, and #3 is true Smile  But I think we should go with their true/false state as of the time of writing, which means it is umop's turn to lie!

#518   Back to top

1.) I have a blacklight in my room

2.) There's a couch in the living room.

3.) The house is equipped with cable receptacles.

#519   Back to top

#520   Back to top

64 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 > >>

Page generated in 4.3113 seconds using 13 queries.