pjeoq a6essaw
Welcome, GuestToday's PostsSearchInterestsHelpRulesRegisterLog In
umop ap!sdn's site -> pjeoq a6essaw -> The Playground -> It's All Fun & Games
Spot The Lie
Show most recent post first
64 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 > >>
AuthorPost

Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #521   Back to top

It's three. You steal cable from the neighbors cause you have no shame.
 #522   Back to top

I has a blacklight! It cost me $10, uses only 13 watts, and fits in a regular lightbulb socket. That cool or what? Big grin And yes, it is in my bedroom.

It's actually been quite a while since we've had a couch in the upside down house. Sad That's been the most consistently neglected item of furnishings at every move.

There are cable receptacles in the wall, however they don't connect to anything because the company is too cheap to run its wires these last couple of blocks. Also I don't have any cords long enough to reach across the street. Laughing

Lie to us, trouble! Smile

"You don't adopt a wheel just for fun." ~ dragoncat

I before E except after C, or your weird caffeinated neighbor Sheila will seize your protein for leisure.
 #523   Back to top

1.  I've gone blonde again.
2.  I'm eating chocolate Teddy Grahams.
3.  I have a new plant for my desk.

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #524   Back to top

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #525   Back to top

#3. You actually have a new fish for your desk. <,)))>=<

I before E except after C, or your weird caffeinated neighbor Sheila will seize your protein for leisure.
 #526   Back to top

It's one, obviously. You've decided on clown hair this go round.
 #527   Back to top

Yes, it's one, and no it's not clown hair! (Still red.)

Lie, swampy!

-------------------
 #528   Back to top

1. I have two watermelons sitting on the floor in my study.

2. I washed my truck this afternoon.

3. I bought two pairs of safety shoes yesterday.
 #529   Back to top

#1  They're pumpkins, not watermelons

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #530   Back to top

#2.  You would have made it rain!

-------------------
 #531   Back to top

#3. You bought three pairs: one to wear at work, one to keep for spare, and one to do the Safety Dance in.

#532   Back to top

Swaaaaaampyyyyyyyy.....

-------------------
 #533   Back to top

I'm here! I'm here! It's number two. If I washed twuck, it'd fall apart! Laughing

Fill us full of your sweet sweet lies ta!

ETA: Just to entertain y'all, here's a really really disturbin' video of The Safety Dance.Yikes
Last edited by swampbear on July 24, 2007 3:44 PM #534   Back to top

Ooooh!

1.  I have a cat in my lap.
2.  I'm going on vacation next week.
3.  I'm fixin' to go get another beer.

-------------------
 #535   Back to top

#3.  Some kind of wine.

#536   Back to top

#1. The cat was on top the counter in the kitchen sticking his/her nose in the food.

#537   Back to top

I guess if it's not #2, we won't know the answer for a while  Sad

#538   Back to top

It was 3!  I was out of beer.  I do go on vacation next week, and my cats are NOT allowed on the counters.

-------------------
 #539   Back to top

Quote: troubleagain wrote at 11:30 PM on July 27, 2007:
my cats are NOT allowed on the counters.

Ours either. Doesn't seem to stop Cleo, however.... Laughing 

#540   Back to top

64 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 > >>

Page generated in 1.3784 seconds using 13 queries.