pjeoq a6essaw
Welcome, GuestToday's PostsSearchInterestsHelpRulesRegisterLog In
umop ap!sdn's site -> pjeoq a6essaw -> The Playground -> It's All Fun & Games
Spot The Lie
Show most recent post first
64 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 > >>
AuthorPost
#1, there was that picture you showed us that looked like just a little small (but beautifully decorated!) space.

"You don't adopt a wheel just for fun." ~ dragoncat

I before E except after C, or your weird caffeinated neighbor Sheila will seize your protein for leisure.
 #561   Back to top

It was 3.  I was wearing my glasses, I *love* wasabi peas, and the guy I shared my office with got moved, so I'm alone for now!

Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #562   Back to top

Fill our heads with lies doggio!
 #563   Back to top

Quote: swampbear wrote at 11:26 PM on August 19, 2007:
Fill our heads with lies doggio!

1. I love pistachios
2. My dad is Dick Clark
3. I have "Oh, Canada" stuck in my head.

With glamour girls/You'll never click/Bewhiskered like/a Bolshevik/ Burma-Shave
 #564   Back to top

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #565   Back to top

I'll go with two, although it's not that unlikely....that your dad is "a" Dick Clark, and not "the" Dick Clark.

Three sounds way too likely to be true.

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #566   Back to top

I'll go with #3 then.

If #2 is not a lie then we have at least two members here with the same last name. (No, I'm not one of them.)

I before E except after C, or your weird caffeinated neighbor Sheila will seize your protein for leisure.
 #567   Back to top

!.  I do a Linda Blair impersonation when I eat them. Dad is simply "a" Dick Clark.

#568   Back to top

Oops, looks like I have been negligent...

#1 I have climbed the highest mountain in California
#2 I have climbed the highest mountain in Colorado
#3 I have climbed the highest mountain in Japan

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #569   Back to top

#570   Back to top

-------------------
 #571   Back to top

I was waiting on someone to answer #3 before revealing the lie, but it's been a while and someone already got it.  I've been to the top of California and Japan, but not Colorado.

So dogbutler, your turn!

Last edited by Мастер on September 13, 2007 12:37 AM #572   Back to top

I knew it couldn't possibly have been Fujisan otherwise I would have guessed. Big grin

#573   Back to top

Quote: umop wrote at 3:48 PM on September 13, 2007:
I knew it couldn't possibly have been Fujisan otherwise I would have guessed. Big grin

That's because you remember me climbing the most highest mountain in Japan?

#574   Back to top

I own a plasma TV
I own a Roomba
I own an 8-track player

#575   Back to top

Quote: Мастер wrote at 3:50 PM on September 13, 2007:
That's because you remember me climbing the most highest mountain in Japan?

Either that or my excellent intuition. Big grin 

#576   Back to top

I'd go with a "Roomba" because I have no idea what one is, but it's already taken...

#577   Back to top

Guess I'll take 1, then.

-------------------
 #578   Back to top

Quote: Мастер wrote at 3:07 AM on September 14, 2007:
I'd go with a "Roomba" because I have no idea what one is

Face-peely type scared

(click on the smiley)

Tina Fey once did a sketch on Saturday Night Live that parodied the Roomba. It was about a (fictitious) feminine hygiene device called the Woomba. Of course anything having to do with Tina Fey's fun zone is guaranteed to get my attention. Laughing 

#579   Back to top

Quote: troubleagain wrote at 2:05 PM on September 14, 2007:
Guess I'll take 1, then.

TA wins it!  I have 2 19" tube TV's.  I have a Roomba, and the 8-track came with my LP player.

#580   Back to top

64 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 > >>

Page generated in 1.3847 seconds using 13 queries.