pjeoq a6essaw
Welcome, GuestToday's PostsSearchInterestsHelpRulesRegisterLog In
umop ap!sdn's site -> pjeoq a6essaw -> The Playground -> It's All Fun & Games
Spot The Lie
Show most recent post first
64 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 > >>
AuthorPost
3.  You were actually in Guadalajara.

Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #601   Back to top

Quote: troubleagain wrote at 4:51 PM on December 10, 2007:
3.  You were actually in Guadalajara.

I'm pretty sure it was Cal-i-for-ni-a. The last time I went to Guadalajara I woke up with a tattoo of Scott Baio on my hiney and had signed a contract to produce a musical version of My Mother The Car with an all poodle cast. Big grin

It's number one. I NEED to rake leafs but I haven't yet. C'mon KOS show us what a dirty rotten liar you are!
 #602   Back to top

1. Although not normally a morning person, I have frequently been getting up before 6 AM recently.

2. My car got stuck in the snow Saturday.

3. I went to Caribou Coffee Saturday.

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #603   Back to top

#3, You went to the Starbucks across the street from the Starbucks.

With glamour girls/You'll never click/Bewhiskered like/a Bolshevik/ Burma-Shave
 #604   Back to top

Obviously it's number one. You actually set your alarm clock wrong again and what you think is 6:00 A.M. is actually 6:00 P.M.. The weird part is you, as of yet, have not figured out why you've been late to work everyday.
 #605   Back to top

#2. It happened after 12:00 so technically it was on Sunday.

"You don't adopt a wheel just for fun." ~ dragoncat

I before E except after C, or your weird caffeinated neighbor Sheila will seize your protein for leisure.
 #606   Back to top

Well, it is umop's turn.  I have been getting up early quite a bit lately.  And I did go to Caribou Coffee, and in fact went back to the same one today, getting a $0.10 discount by correctly answering the trivia question, who was president (they didn't say president of what) in 1914?

But, my new car has performed admirably in the snow.

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #607   Back to top

1.) It is very cold outside at the moment here in the Phoenix area.

2.) I'm going out to sing for the second night in a row.

3.) The company President where I work is named Bush.

I before E except after C, or your weird caffeinated neighbor Sheila will seize your protein for leisure.
 #608   Back to top

#3, His name is actually H.R. Clinton

#609   Back to top

2.  It's actually the third night in a row.  (You wild and crazy party-girl, you!) Dancing upside down banana  Dancing bunny 

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #610   Back to top

It's number one. Actually it is cold where you are but you are confused. You woke up in Fargo, N.D. this morning but think you're in Phoenix.
 #611   Back to top

It was soooooo cold out last night, when I went out karaokeing for the second night in a row, that I had to wear 3 layers, all of them long sleeve, in order to be only slightly chilly as opposed to freezing my azz off.

It's doggie's turn to lie. Actually the CEO, not the Prez, has the famous name but he spells it differently. I guess when I use my choice of avatar as a clue, I shouldn't be surprised that the first guess would be correct. Big grin 

#612   Back to top

1. I saw the Pope when I was in Austria.
2. I was front page news in a newspaper once.
3. The governor goes to my church.

#613   Back to top

It's number one. True you were in Austria but who you thought was the Pope was actually a cross dressing Maximilian Schell lookalike.
 #614   Back to top

#3  It's actually the head of the state tax agency.

#615   Back to top

I'll take two, then.  You were actually for sale in the want ads.

-------------------
 #616   Back to top

Quote: swampbear wrote at 7:41 PM on December 18, 2007:
It's number one. True you were in Austria but who you thought was the Pope was actually a cross dressing Maximilian Schell lookalike.

Actually it was some shirtless fat dude drinking a beer on stage.  My cousin and  I were pictured as part of a story about a heatwave in Alpena, MI.  The governor does go to my church, but last time I saw him there, he looked like he had been on a 6 day bender.

Lie to me Mr. Bear!

#617   Back to top

Quote: dogbutler wrote at 5:36 AM on December 20, 2007:

Actually it was some shirtless fat dude drinking a beer on stage. 

Yeah, I could see how he was easily mistaken for the Pope. Laughing

1. There's a box sitting here in my study and I don't know what's in it even though it's been sitting here for a week.

2. I finally cleaned out my garage.

3. I threw out a bunch of old socks over the weekend.

#618   Back to top

3.  You kept the old socks to dust with.

-------------------
 #619   Back to top

#2 - this is wishful thinking.

#620   Back to top

64 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 > >>

Page generated in 1.3413 seconds using 12 queries.