pjeoq a6essaw
Welcome, GuestToday's PostsSearchInterestsHelpRulesRegisterLog In
umop ap!sdn's site -> pjeoq a6essaw -> The Playground -> It's All Fun & Games
Spot The Lie
Show most recent post first
64 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 > >>
AuthorPost
once again KOS is correct (altho this time by default) Wink

(I have/had two sibs: a brother (still alive) and a sister who passed away in 1981)

btw - John Turturro and I *were* in my college's production of Kiss Me, Kate in 1978
and
my right knee and both my hips are made of titanium

Thanks for playing.  KOS? your turn again. 

@->     =^.^=
 #661   Back to top

*bump*

and it's still KOS's turn to lie.

@->     =^.^=
 #662   Back to top

Oops  Smacking head

1) Some people from Hong Kong will be having dinner at my place tomorrow (Wednesday).

2) Someone from Singapore will be stopping by my place Thursday.

3) Someone from Japan will be having dinner at my place Friday.

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #663   Back to top

#3 - You'll be going there on Friday

@->     =^.^=
 #664   Back to top

It's number one. Some people from Hong Kong will show up for dinner but they're actually supposed to be next door.
 #665   Back to top

That leaves 2 for me!

Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #666   Back to top

KOS, do come back and tell us who's right?

@->     =^.^=
 #667   Back to top

#3 has no basis in reality, and was fabricated by analogy to #1 and #2 Smile

So anyrose is up!

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #668   Back to top

#1 I've worked for the same company for the last 26+ years

#2 I've won several bowling trophies

#3 I'm a natural redhead

@->     =^.^=
 #669   Back to top

#670   Back to top

#3, seein' as how *I'm* not a natural redhead....

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #671   Back to top

waiting on one more contestant

@->     =^.^=
 #672   Back to top

#2, you won the trophy for rec league rugby.

With glamour girls/You'll never click/Bewhiskered like/a Bolshevik/ Burma-Shave
 #673   Back to top

troubleagain is correct, I'm naturally as brunette as they come.

as for #1, it's sad but all too true.
and
#2, three of them are Last Place gag trophies, but I also have a 2nd place trophy and a 100 pins over average trophy.

@->     =^.^=
 #674   Back to top

W00!

1.  I'm going to a wedding tonight.
2.  I'm going to a picnic tomorrow.
3.  I don't have a cat in my lap.

-------------------
 #675   Back to top

has to be # 3.  Cats are always in laps.

@->     =^.^=
 #676   Back to top

#677   Back to top

It's number one. You're actually going to a divorce case where you'll be named grounds for the divorce. Laughing 
 #678   Back to top

It's number 2.  No picnic for me. (And no divorce court, either!) Gasp!  Stick out tongue

And there's no room for a cat in my lap when the laptop is there, though Rio doesn't really agree with me and will try to crawl in anyway, even if he has to lay on the laptop keyboard. Laughing 

-------------------
 #679   Back to top

*bump*
It's KOS's turn to lie.

@->     =^.^=
 #680   Back to top

64 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 > >>

Page generated in 1.3959 seconds using 12 queries.