pjeoq a6essaw
Welcome, GuestToday's PostsSearchInterestsHelpRulesRegisterLog In
umop ap!sdn's site -> pjeoq a6essaw -> The Playground -> It's All Fun & Games
Spot The Lie
Show most recent post first
64 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 > >>
AuthorPost
1.  I can touch my nose with my tongue.
2.  I can put my foot behind my head.
3.  I can raise my eyebrows individually in an alternating pattern.

Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #741   Back to top

#2.  That's just sick.

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #742   Back to top

#1 you can touch your tongue and nose at the same time

@->     =^.^=
 #743   Back to top

Anybody want #3?

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #744   Back to top

I'll take #3!

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #745   Back to top

Quote: Мастер wrote at 3:42 PM on February 20, 2008:
I'll take #3!

is that allowed? two guesses on the same lie?

@->     =^.^=
 #746   Back to top

Quote: anyrose wrote at 11:54 PM on February 20, 2008:

If you are willing to relinquish your claim to #1, I could take all three Big grin 

#747   Back to top

Quote: Мастер wrote at 12:30 AM on February 21, 2008:

Quote: anyrose wrote at 11:54 PM on February 20, 2008:

If you are willing to relinquish your claim to #1, I could take all three Big grin

sorry, no.  Big grin 

@->     =^.^=
 #748   Back to top

Well, two is the lie, anyway.  I *useta could* do that, but I'm old and way less flexible now.  I *can* do both of the others.

-------------------
 #749   Back to top

#1 I'm going to Chicago in March.

#2 I'm going to Buenos Aires in March.

#3 I'm going to London in March.

#750   Back to top

#2 - I think you've exhausted you quotient of visits to Latin countries and now must go somewhere where English is the first language (of course, that lets out Chicago...  Stick out tongue Wink)

@->     =^.^=
 #751   Back to top

1.  I'll take Chicago.  

-------------------
 #752   Back to top

It's number three. KOS was banned from London after that awful "accident" (so he claims) involving the queen and a hot fudge sundae.
 #753   Back to top

swampbear's turn!

#754   Back to top

so you really did throw your sundae at QEII?  Laughing 

@->     =^.^=
 #755   Back to top

Like I would eat a hot fudge sundae  Stick out tongue

#756   Back to top

Quote: Мастер wrote at 8:32 PM on February 23, 2008:

Quote: anyrose wrote:
so you really did throw your sundae at QEII?Laughing

Like I would eat a hot fudge sundae  Stick out tongue

I guess that's why you threw it at her.  Laughing 

@->     =^.^=
 #757   Back to top

1. I am studying for a permanent insurance license exam.

2. I had chicken and dressing for lunch today.

3. I have a sibling who was born on February 29th.
 #758   Back to top

well, we already know 1 at least used to be false, but he wouldn't have restated it if it still were, and based on this
I made a good Sunday dinner today folks. We ate at one this afternoon and still I have no thoughts of wantin' supper. It was nummy!

I'm going to say the #3 is the lie

@->     =^.^=
Last edited by anyrose on February 25, 2008 3:43 AM #759   Back to top

I pick #2, it was ham and collards.

With glamour girls/You'll never click/Bewhiskered like/a Bolshevik/ Burma-Shave
 #760   Back to top

64 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 > >>

Page generated in 1.3473 seconds using 13 queries.