pjeoq a6essaw
Welcome, GuestToday's PostsSearchInterestsHelpRulesRegisterLog In
umop ap!sdn's site -> pjeoq a6essaw -> The Playground -> It's All Fun & Games
Spot The Lie
Show most recent post first
64 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 > >>
AuthorPost
Fine.  Number 3.  It's somebody else's autograph.

Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #821   Back to top

ok - I'll take #1 just to resurrect the game

so, doggio, who's right?

@->     =^.^=
 #822   Back to top

TA wins!  I don't have any autographs on my jerseys yet.

Cite:
1 2

Swampy, my cousin and I were featured on the front page of the Alpena, MI paper when we were 6. And I had to fight my father for the last helping of spinach when I was a child.  I always lost.  Sad 

With glamour girls/You'll never click/Bewhiskered like/a Bolshevik/ Burma-Shave
 #823   Back to top

Ooh,  okay.  Hmmm...

1.  My Sunshine bird can wolf-whistle.
2.  Sunshine likes spinach.
3.  Sunshine shreds paper.

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #824   Back to top

it's number two.  She shreds the spinach along with paper (makes a nice herbal aroma therapy nest).

@->     =^.^=
 #825   Back to top

#3, Sunshine prefers to shred human flesh(I knew someone with a bird like that)

#826   Back to top

#1, for the obvious reason  Big grin

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #827   Back to top

It is number two.  She didn't recognize anything except seed as "food" when I got her, but I'm workin' on it.  I got her to eat a mix of veggies and rice, two days in a row!

She shreds paper like a paper-shredding machine, and she can wolf-whistle and do that whistle like you're calling a cab.  (Confuses the hell outta the dog. Wink)

-------------------
 #828   Back to top

hmmmmm

1 - I sing along with my iPod in my car
2 - I sing along with my iPod at work
3 - I sing along with my iPod at home

@->     =^.^=
 #829   Back to top

It's three. Smokey and you actually have a karaoke machine at home and both of you entertain the 'hood with duets all night long.
 #830   Back to top

1. You carpool with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, and they sing along with you.

#831   Back to top

2.  Definitely two.

-------------------
 #832   Back to top

yes, ta, the answer is two

at work, my cube neighbors like to listen to elevator music off the TV (cable all music station) - they would not approve of the ecclectic mix of pop, jazz, zydeco, blues, rock, swing, and broadway that comes out of my little gadget.

I do sing just about everywhere else, tho.

@->     =^.^=
 #833   Back to top

1.  I'm gardening again this e]weekend (leaving in Sunshine's typos)
2.  I've hit 3 yardsales this weekend.
3.  I'm going to a concert this weekend.

-------------------
 #834   Back to top

It's number one. You say you are gardening but actually it's Sunshine that takes care of all the yards.
 #835   Back to top

#2 - perhaps projection, I wouldn't go to any Smile

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #836   Back to top

Ba-bump!

-------------------
 #837   Back to top

#3, you egged your neighbor's car.

#838   Back to top

It was 3.  I don't go to concerts.  Lie, Doggio.

-------------------
 #839   Back to top

1. I was off Wednesday
2. I bought a new car Wednesday.
3. I upgraded my computer on Wednesday.

#840   Back to top

64 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 > >>

Page generated in 1.3397 seconds using 12 queries.