pjeoq a6essaw
Welcome, GuestToday's PostsSearchInterestsHelpRulesRegisterLog In
umop ap!sdn's site -> pjeoq a6essaw -> The Playground -> It's All Fun & Games
Spot The Lie
Show most recent post first
64 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 > >>
AuthorPost
rosie wins!  I had steak.

swampy, Clean? Those two?Laughing  Laughing   I should have named them
Thing 1 and Thing 2(Why is there a USB cable in my sock drawer?)

The way things are going TA, you might end up as co-winner on this one. 

With glamour girls/You'll never click/Bewhiskered like/a Bolshevik/ Burma-Shave
 #881   Back to top

ok - let's see

Yesterday, I
a) took Smokey for her annual check up
b) watched a whole bunch of George Carlin on HBO
c) just about finished a project for chorus

@->     =^.^=
 #882   Back to top

It's a) Actually Smokey and you knocked over a liquor store and then spent the money on hookers and blow.
 #883   Back to top

b)  You were watching 1920's style nudie movies.

#884   Back to top

That leaves C) for me.

Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #885   Back to top

Swampy wins.

@->     =^.^=
 #886   Back to top

Yay! I won! Oh wait... that means I gotta come up with sump'n...

1. I haven't had a beer since last Saturday night.
2. I can wear shorts to work twice a week.
3. I have two rolltop desks in my study.
 #887   Back to top

#1.  You haven't had a beer since four minutes ago.

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #888   Back to top

3.  You have one roll-top and one traditional.

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #889   Back to top

2.  You go to the office nekkid.

#890   Back to top

It's number one. KOS knows me too well. Laughing

Number two is true cause I telecommute twice a week and usually wear shorts. Though I could be nekkid if'n I wanted.

I really do have two rolltop desks in my study. One small one and the biiiiiig one my PC sets on.
 #891   Back to top

#1  I have a new Blu-ray disk player.

#2  A co-worker of mine was on the local television news this morning.

#3  I'm going on holiday to Africa next month.

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #892   Back to top

#1  It's Beta.

#893   Back to top

#2 - your co-worker was on Jerry Springer

@->     =^.^=
 #894   Back to top

3.  You're going on holiday to Milwaukee.

-------------------
 #895   Back to top

Quote: troubleagain wrote at 3:58 PM on July 17, 2008:
3.  You're going on holiday to Milwaukee.

Well, Montana, actually, but that's almost the same thing.

Your turn!

#896   Back to top

1.  I'm off work today.
2.  I did not like Dr. Horrible's Sing-along Blog.

3.  It's about to storm.

-------------------
 #897   Back to top

3.  It's the Blizzard of the CenturyTM

#898   Back to top

Puh-leeze. It's #2. You LOVED that blog. In fact, you visit it several times a day, singing at the top of your lungs over the store's loud speaker, much to the dismay of the patrons

@->     =^.^=
 #899   Back to top

Quote: anyrose wrote at 2:21 AM on July 19, 2008:
Puh-leeze. It's #2. You LOVED that blog. In fact, you visit it several times a day, singing at the top of your lungs over the store's loud speaker, much to the dismay of the patrons

You do that too?  Laughing 

#900   Back to top

64 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 > >>

Page generated in 1.3910 seconds using 12 queries.