pjeoq a6essaw
Welcome, GuestToday's PostsSearchInterestsHelpRulesRegisterLog In
umop ap!sdn's site -> pjeoq a6essaw -> The Playground -> It's All Fun & Games
Spot The Lie
Show most recent post first
64 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 > >>
AuthorPost
#1 by default

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #901   Back to top

It was #2 (but I don't work in a store....)  I wasn't crazy about the ending, but DANG, the songs were great!

(I did have the day off, and it did look like storm, though it didn't happen.  So 3 was inaccurate, but not a lie.)

Go, Rosie.

Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #902   Back to top

Back in the day, (before the arthritis took over) I

1) could dance a choreographed Broadway style number as well as Ann Rienking
2) could juggle 4 small square bean bags for several minutes
3) could drive 400 miles without having to get out and stretch every 100 miles

@->     =^.^=
 #903   Back to top

I'll choose 1.  Why you'd wanna do Broadway style dancing....

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #904   Back to top

It's number two. You juggled four cats while hula hoopin'.
 #905   Back to top

#3, by default

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #906   Back to top

Quote: swampbear wrote at 12:49 AM on July 25, 2008:
It's number two. You juggled four cats while hula hoopin'.

omigawd! how did you know?

you win.  Lie to us.

@->     =^.^=
 #907   Back to top

1. I am going into work for a while today (Saturday).

2. I am wearing a nightshirt and white socks as I post.

3. There are eight framed pictures sitting on top of my rolltop desk.
 #908   Back to top

2.  Swampy would never wear white socks.

-------------------
 #909   Back to top

3.  ACBG is on your desk, wearing a leather thong.

With glamour girls/You'll never click/Bewhiskered like/a Bolshevik/ Burma-Shave
 #910   Back to top

#1, by default

#911   Back to top

It's number one. I got birthday partied last Saturday.

Perhaps I should be ashamed but that's what I was wearing while I posted. Matter of fact, it's what I'm wearin' now. Embarrassment

I bought a buncha frames at the dollah tree (hi doggio!) and framed all those pictures on top of my desk.

Fill our heads with yout filthy lies KOS!
 #912   Back to top

Quote: swampbear wrote at 2:33 AM on July 29, 2008:
Fill our heads with yout filthy lies KOS!

Evil grin  Evil grin  Evil grin  Evil grin  Evil grin  Evil grin  Evil grin  Evil grin  Evil grin  Evil grin  Evil grin  Evil grin  Evil grin

#1   I went swimming in Lake Michigan last weekend.

#2   I plan to buy a bicycle helmet later today.

#3   I stayed in a crappy hotel over the weekend where the automatic door closer fell off the first time I opened the door to the room.

#913   Back to top

1.  It was some other lake.

-------------------
 #914   Back to top

#2 you ought to buy a bicycle first, y'know

@->     =^.^=
 #915   Back to top

Number three. You stayed at The Plaza and took the automatic door closer to add to your collection.
 #916   Back to top

Quote: troubleagain wrote at 4:26 PM on July 29, 2008:
1.  It was some other lake.

It was Lake Michigan.  But I didn't go in; I just walked along the edge.

Your turn!

#917   Back to top

Oooh!

1.  I planted more flowers in my garden.
2.  My bird blows raspberries at me.
3.  I got my hair cut this week.

-------------------
 #918   Back to top

#919   Back to top

#2, your Norwegian Blue just sits quietly, pining for the fjords.

With glamour girls/You'll never click/Bewhiskered like/a Bolshevik/ Burma-Shave
 #920   Back to top

64 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 > >>

Page generated in 1.4354 seconds using 12 queries.