pjeoq a6essaw
Welcome, GuestToday's PostsSearchInterestsHelpRulesRegisterLog In
umop ap!sdn's site -> pjeoq a6essaw -> The Playground -> It's All Fun & Games
Spot The Lie
Show most recent post first
64 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 > >>
AuthorPost
It's obviously number three! You're growin' your hair out because you have the lead in the community theater production of Rapunzel.
 #921   Back to top

It is #3, but only because I've procrastinated making an appointment. Smacking head

As for #2, here's Sunshine blowing raspberries at me (you'll know when it's her--it's mostly me at the beginning, trying to get her started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XABB6UaBvCs&feature=related

Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #922   Back to top

YAY!!! I get to be a big ol' liar!

1. I worked from home today.
2. I made chicken and dumplings for supper tonight.
3. There's a calendar in my study with teddy bear pictures.
 #923   Back to top

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #924   Back to top

#2 You had potted meat on saltines.

With glamour girls/You'll never click/Bewhiskered like/a Bolshevik/ Burma-Shave
 #925   Back to top

#3 - there's a calendar in your study alright, but the pictures are of nekkid bears

@->     =^.^=
 #926   Back to top

The lie is number two. I actually made chicken 'n dumplin's the night before. Oh and potted meat on saltines doggio? How tacky! It ain't Easter.

BioRosie the nekkid bear calendar is in the bedroom. Lust

Fill our heads with filthy lies doggio!
 #927   Back to top

1. My potato salad is a hit at the annual parish picnic.
2.  There is more on top of my filing cabinet than in it.
3.  My Christmas tree has been up for 6 years.

#928   Back to top

3.  Only since Thanksgiving.

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #929   Back to top

#1 - not only did several folks come down with food poisoning last year, but they don't even hand you the sign up list anymore

@->     =^.^=
 #930   Back to top

#3 - It's been up since 1971.

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #931   Back to top

2 guesses for # 3?

#932   Back to top

Post #931 is obviously a counterfeit, placed there by someone with a grudge against me.  My real guess is #2.

#933   Back to top

Obviously. Thumbs up 

-------------------
 #934   Back to top

#1, I've been there 11 years, and they always schedule it for the Sunday I work.
#2. Sadly true(on, in, what's the difference?)
#3. The tree has been assembled and up since November 1st, 2002.(I've been assembled and up since February 10th, 1971).

Lie to me rosie!

#935   Back to top

This weekend I will
1) see my grandnephew and new grandneice
2) see an old college buddy and her partner
4) (3, sir) 3) take the train to my destination

@->     =^.^=
 #936   Back to top

Ima pick #2, for no particular reason.

-------------------
 #937   Back to top

#4, since it is a misquote of Monty Python.

#938   Back to top

It's number one. You're actually going to a weekend long strip poker party with some people you once met while visitin' at the prison.
 #939   Back to top

Quote: Мастер wrote at 7:03 PM on August 5, 2008:
#4, since it is a misquote of Monty Python.

It started out as a typo, but I was feeling whimsical.  And you're correct - I'll be driving

@->     =^.^=
 #940   Back to top

64 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 > >>

Page generated in 1.3540 seconds using 12 queries.