pjeoq a6essaw
Welcome, GuestToday's PostsSearchInterestsHelpRulesRegisterLog In
umop ap!sdn's site -> pjeoq a6essaw -> The Playground -> It's All Fun & Games
Spot The Lie
Show most recent post first
64 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 > >>
AuthorPost
no clue. um, 3, just because.

@->     =^.^=
 #1001   Back to top

It's number two you have Bromide on your desk. We told you not to eat those chili/cheese/onion slawdogs with extra jalapenos.  Laughing 
 #1002   Back to top

#1 by default

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #1003   Back to top

It was two.  I have a euphorbia on my desk.  The bromeliad's over in the corner, on the office fridge.  I do have a Pink Panther on my bookshelf, and a kaleidoscope (a cheap kids' one) on my desk.

Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #1004   Back to top

Ima Lie to Y'all!  Evil grin

1.  I cleaned my bbq grill yesterday.

2.  I cleaned out the desk drawers in my puter desk and found a copy of Windows 95.

3.  I bought a new paper shredder.
 #1005   Back to top

3.  You just use your claws.

With glamour girls/You'll never click/Bewhiskered like/a Bolshevik/ Burma-Shave
 #1006   Back to top

#2.  It was actually DOS 2.0.

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #1007   Back to top

That leaves one for me.

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #1008   Back to top

It's number one. I actually cleaned it yesterday (Saturday).

Show us what a big, fat, stinkin' liar you are ta!
 #1009   Back to top

Wooo-hooo!

1.  I made peach cobbler last night.
2.  I grocery shopped yesterday.
3.  I cleaned out my junk room this weekend.

-------------------
 #1010   Back to top

It's number three. You were going to clean out your junk room but you found some more junk you needed to put somewhere so you put it in your junk room until later.
 #1011   Back to top

@->     =^.^=
 #1012   Back to top

#1 by default

#1013   Back to top

It was 3.  And Swampy knows me all too well.  Wink Sadly, I still haven't found the time and energy to address the junk-heap that is my spare room.

-------------------
 #1014   Back to top

1. I made cookies last night.
2. I'm dogsitting this weekend.
3. I'm grilling burgers for dindin tonight.
 #1015   Back to top

#2.  Who would ask a bear to take care of their dog?

#1016   Back to top

1. You tossed your cookies last night

@->     =^.^=
 #1017   Back to top

3.  You ate your neighbor tonight.

With glamour girls/You'll never click/Bewhiskered like/a Bolshevik/ Burma-Shave
 #1018   Back to top

It's number one. I made the cookies today. Ummm... number three could technically be a lie but I did make the burgers last night...

Fill our heads with your sweet, sweet lies Rosie
 #1019   Back to top

This year,
1) I'll turn 50
2) I marked my 27th year with my company
3) I almost got engaged

@->     =^.^=
 #1020   Back to top

64 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 > >>

Page generated in 1.3424 seconds using 12 queries.