pjeoq a6essaw
Welcome, GuestToday's PostsSearchInterestsHelpRulesRegisterLog In
umop ap!sdn's site -> pjeoq a6essaw -> The Playground -> It's All Fun & Games
Spot The Lie
Show most recent post first
64 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 > >>
AuthorPost

Quote: swampbear wrote at 12:07 AM on September 13, 2006:
And I was so lookin' forward to buying KOS's CD of 100 Greatest Harpsicord Love Tunes. Laughing

Maybe one day.  I'll send you a complimentary copy  Smile
 #101   Back to top

Quote: Мастер wrote at 5:17 PM on September 13, 2006:

Quote: swampbear wrote at 12:07 AM on September 13, 2006:
And I was so lookin' forward to buying KOS's CD of 100 Greatest Harpsicord Love Tunes. Laughing

Maybe one day.  I'll send you a complimentary copy  Smile

Autographed? In the original casing and wrapping? That I can sell for a mint on EBay That I can keep as a cherished memento?
 #102   Back to top

The lie is number one. I did drive a delivery truck filled with metal Easter eggs on Monday, but there were 3000 of 'em. HAH! A lie and a deceit!

Go KOS!
 #103   Back to top

Quote: swampbear wrote at 6:49 PM on September 13, 2006:
That I can sell for a mint on EBay

I'm sure it will fetch at least 0.10 USD, provided the case is in good condition.

Quote: swampbear wrote at 6:52 PM on September 13, 2006:
The lie is number one. I did drive a delivery truck filled with metal Easter eggs on Monday, but there were 3000 of 'em. HAH! A lie and a deceit!

Go KOS!

Ah, so I got it right, but for the wrong reason - this one is so silly it just couldn't have been made up, but I figured you changed the date, not the quantity.  But in any event:

Click image to view at its original size.

1. The photo above was taken in Malaysia.

2. The photo above was taken in January.

3. The photo above was taken in a hotel I've visited more than once.

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #104   Back to top

Number 3 is the lie.

(Wherest born, KOS?  I was born in Japan.)

Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #105   Back to top

Number one is the stinkin' lie. It was actually taken in a Sear's portrait studio.
 #106   Back to top

Still waiting to see if anyone claims #2.

Quote: troubleagain wrote at 7:59 PM on September 13, 2006:
(Wherest born, KOS?  I was born in Japan.)

Siberia.  I left at an extremely early age though Smile

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #107   Back to top

Me, too.  I was 9mos. old when they came back to the states with me.

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #108   Back to top

Quote: Мастер wrote at 4:00 PM on September 14, 2006:
Still waiting to see if anyone claims #2.

I will. I guess #2 must be the lie.
 #109   Back to top

The picture was taken in Indonesia, not Malaysia.  Since the challenge is to identify the lie, not to correct it, it is Swampbear's turn Smile

#110   Back to top

YAY! I get to be a dirty rotten stinkin' liar!

1. I took a square dancing class in college.

2. I have had four beers in the past two hours.

3. I was fifteen years old the first time I had sex.
 #111   Back to top

I think #3 is the lie. You were probably either 14 or 16. 
 #112   Back to top

It's #1.  I don't think they had square dancing back then. Stick out tongue  (Just messin' Swampy)

Happiness is just one curly fry away.  I'm thinking Arby's™
 #113   Back to top

I'll wait til all are guessed before revealin' the filthy lie.

* Whacks St. Jimmy on the knees with cane while hobbling out*
 #114   Back to top

I'll take 2, then, but I'm guessin' it's true.  Big grin

-------------------
 #115   Back to top

Number one is the feelthy lie. I took two quarters (back in the dark ages we had quarters not semesters) of golf, one in angling (casting a rod and reel at a target in the middle of the gym floor in winter  Laughing ), one in archery (there was a parking lot just beyond the targets. Gasp! ) and a quarter of some weird stuff where we played shuffleboard, croquet and bad minton a lot. No square dancing though. I learnt that at a community center. YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAW!

OK, St. Jimmy be a rotten stinkin' liar for us!
 #116   Back to top

Go Jimmy! Big grin
 #117   Back to top

Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies
(tell me lies, tell me, tell me lies)
Oh, no, no you cant disguise
(you cant disguise, no you cant disguise)
Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies
Jimmy  Big grin

-------------------
 #118   Back to top

Ooh I lurve that song!
 #119   Back to top

1)I'm taking Psychology class as a sophomore
2)I've already had a saturday school
3)I led in tackles in last week's JV football game

Happiness is just one curly fry away.  I'm thinking Arby's™
 #120   Back to top

64 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 > >>

Page generated in 1.4706 seconds using 13 queries.