pjeoq a6essaw
Welcome, GuestToday's PostsSearchInterestsHelpRulesRegisterLog In
umop ap!sdn's site -> pjeoq a6essaw -> The Playground -> It's All Fun & Games
Paste
Your clipboard--whatever happens to be in it. Could be fun....?Show most recent post first
49 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 > >>
AuthorPost
You know you don't have to act with me, Steve. You don't have to say anything, and you don't have to do anything. Not a thing. Oh, maybe just whistle. You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow.
 #301   Back to top

1,234,567 < x <

Ouch, ta! Sad Kewl office space though.

"You don't adopt a wheel just for fun." ~ dragoncat

I before E except after C, or your weird caffeinated neighbor Sheila will seize your protein for leisure.
 #302   Back to top

"Hello, my name is Hogna carolinensis*. You killed my mother. Prepare to die."

Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #303   Back to top

Hogna carolinensis

(to look it up in Google)

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #304   Back to top

http://picasaweb.google.com/r.g.russ/TheTroubleagainMenagerie

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #305   Back to top

*Gasp* I'm Late! *Gasp*

CLEARING THROAT

HAAAPPPYYY BIIIRRRTTTHHHDDDAAAYYY TOOOOOO YOUUUUUU!!!!!!
HAAAPPPYYY BIIIRRRTTTHHHDDDAAAYYY DEEEAAARRR SSSPPPEEERRR!!!!!!

[/quote]
 #306   Back to top

Lucius Vorenus

With glamour girls/You'll never click/Bewhiskered like/a Bolshevik/ Burma-Shave
 #307   Back to top

thethirdman4476

-------------------
 #308   Back to top

Terrasect

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them, knowing you can't have them.
 #309   Back to top

http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e260/dogbutler/Pets/?action=view¤t=pets094.jpg

#310   Back to top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZMwkDTONpM

"You don't adopt a wheel just for fun." ~ dragoncat

I before E except after C, or your weird caffeinated neighbor Sheila will seize your protein for leisure.
 #311   Back to top

empty Sad 

-------------------
 #312   Back to top

Howdy Y'all! Hope everyone's havin' a fun afternoon/evenin'/sometime tomorrow. Ok, I know Moooooom and BioTigs ain't havin' fun. Well, here's hopin' the tasks are done soon then.

Lunch today was wunnerful if'n I do say so myself. Everyone left happy and full. The dishwasher is all loaded and will be turned on before I go to beddy bye. I prefer to let it run at night for some strange reason or other. I think it has to do with me believin' it's more energy conscious to run dishwashers at night although I don't know if'n that's really true or not.

Oh and I've had several bloody Mary's and have a nice buzz goin' right now. Big grin Too bad ACBG ain't here for me to pounce. Le Sigh.

Taters do tell Mr. Taters that I am glad to be a source of entertainment for him. Here's hopin' the fact that I did not feel the need to return the oh so urgent message left on my TAD (that's my little nickname for my answering machine...Telephone Answering Device)
 #313   Back to top

nothing

#314   Back to top

http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e260/dogbutler/Hockey%2007/?action=view¤t=hockey192.jpg

#315   Back to top

Invasion of the Banana Snatchers"

(It's my roommate's laptop.  He has a thing for the cartoon Captain Simian and the Space Monkeys.)
 #316   Back to top

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2006/08/23/edna_narrowweb__300x387,0.jpg

Who else but a gay man would have a picture of Dame Edna on his clipboard? Laughing 
 #317   Back to top

I will not shop at Wally World at 11P.M.

#318   Back to top

I got nuttin'.

Quote: doggio wrote:

That sounds like sump'n you should write on a chalk board one hundred times.
Laughing 
 #319   Back to top

Quote: swampbear wrote at 12:53 PM on September 16, 2007:
I got nuttin'.

Quote: doggio wrote:

That sounds like sump'n you should write on a chalk board one hundred times.
Laughing

Close:
http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showpost.php?p=8984036&postcount=314

Nodding in agreement 

#320   Back to top

49 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 > >>

Page generated in 1.0405 seconds using 12 queries.