pjeoq a6essaw
Welcome, GuestToday's PostsSearchInterestsHelpRulesRegisterLog In
umop ap!sdn's site -> pjeoq a6essaw -> The Playground -> It's All Fun & Games
Paste
Your clipboard--whatever happens to be in it. Could be fun....?Show most recent post first
49 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 > >>
AuthorPost
Yesterday:

Put away all Christmas items.  Decluttered dining-room and living-room.  Did massive loads of laundry.  Watered plants, poor things.  Then I was really tired for some reason and stopped.

Today:
More laundry.  Swept down some sneaky spider-webs.  Cleaned and de-cluttered kitchen.  Emptied and scrubbed refrigerator.  (Good God, there was stuff in there that "expired" six months ago!)  Started dinner (beef for stroganoff in the crock-pot.) 

Still to go:  finish folding and putting away laundry.  Decide if I want to tidy my kitchen cabinets today.  Scrub bathrooms.  Vacuum (that one may wait until Tuesday.)  Finish cleaning master bedroom.  The back patio isn't too bad.  The garage and the laundry-room need a tidying, but they can wait.  And the outdoor lights/decorations need to come down.  It's too damned hot today, though.  I ain't goin' out there!

And then the big projects will be cleaning first "his" spare bedroom, and then "mine".  His cousin is coming to visit in January and will stay in "his" guestroom.  So all those jackets, and hunting/fishing gear that are scattered all over the room?  Gotta be cleaned up.  I need to wash the sheets on that bed and remake it, too.  I'm going to make sure he does the lion's share in that room, though.  It's not my mess.

Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #341   Back to top

Cthulhu, why choose the lesser evil?

With glamour girls/You'll never click/Bewhiskered like/a Bolshevik/ Burma-Shave
 #342   Back to top

Claude Levi-Strauss
Esther Williams
Hal David
Nanette Fabray
Edwin Newman
Phyllis Diller
Robert McNamara
Sargent Shriver
Robert Mondavi
William F Buckley
Hugh Downs
Tom Bosley
Annette Funicello
Lou Jacobi

alternates
Julie Newmar
Marty Allen
Mitch Miller

@->     =^.^=
 #343   Back to top

Carolyn Keene is the pseudonym of the authors of the Nancy Drew mystery series, and also The Dana Girls mystery series, both published by the Stratemeyer Syndicate. Stratemeyer hired writers, including Mildred Wirt Benson (who wrote the first 23 books) to write the novels in this series, who initially were paid only $125 for each book and were required by their contract to give up all rights to the work and to maintain confidentiality. Edward Stratemeyer's daughter, Harriet Adams, also wrote books in the Nancy Drew series under the pseudonym.

Other ghostwriters who used this name to write Nancy Drew mysteries included James Duncan Lawrence, Walter Karig, Nancy Axelrod, Priscilla Doll, Charles Strong, Alma Sasse, Wilhelmina Rankin, George Waller Jr., Margaret Scherf, and Susan Wittig Albert.

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #344   Back to top

from a bottle!

With glamour girls/You'll never click/Bewhiskered like/a Bolshevik/ Burma-Shave
 #345   Back to top

-------------------
 #346   Back to top

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q77/innerstickler/n857525170_1710640_5831.jpg?t=1199262538
 #347   Back to top

I actually wasn't given any calendars this year as gifts (unusual!) I did get 3 free ones from wildlife foundations looking for handouts--not sure what I'll do with them yet. But the one hanging in my office is a "Simplicity" calendar. The ones I can find on-line are not it, though. It's got lovely, lovely flower pictures in soft colors, and quotes about simplicity, and the good things in life. This month's flower looks like a magnolia, and the quote is from Laura Ingalls Wilder. "It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all."

At home, I have one with cats for the kitchen, and one with tropical islands in the master bath vanity area. Odd place for a calendar, I know, but it really seems to help to have it there.

-------------------
 #348   Back to top

@->     =^.^=
 #349   Back to top

Chiseled.

Heh, I was talking about myself somewhere.  Big grin  Laughing 

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them, knowing you can't have them.
 #350   Back to top

I wonder what happened to that other guy he starred with on "Bosom Buddies."

-------------------
 #351   Back to top

http://www.illuminati-r-us.com/Forums/images/smiles/rgs-poke-dragon-burn.gif

One of my favorite smilies.  Big grin 

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them, knowing you can't have them.
 #352   Back to top

1. What was THE most interesting or entertaining book you read in 2007?

2. What turns you on the most? (come on it's me! I had to ask something sexy!)

3. What is the most beautiful piece of music you have ever heard, and where were you when you heard it the first time?

4. Tell me the most beautiful place you have ever visited?

-------------------
 #353   Back to top

Select Access                                      Order Entry            

0 Address                               Corp  7844   Opr C17   01/04/08   
     1 Account                               $ZTN3.#PTCHMWU/12      12:57 PM   
     2 Name                                                                    
     3 Phone                                                                   
     4 Same as Last                                                            
     5 Social Security                                                         
     6 Tag                                                                     
     7 Box Number                                                              
     8 Box Account                                                             
     9 Box Phone                                                               
    * * ALERTS * *
Regional Access
10 Area/Phone Eliz-SA/HD New-SA1850/HD NoPremTrap PIA
11 Corp/Account
12 Address+Zip

Pls Note: This is a Pay in Advance Corp
>>Premium Traps No Longer Required<<

@->     =^.^=
 #354   Back to top

Empty!

-------------------
 #355   Back to top

http: / / www.imdb.com / title / tt0204640 /

@->     =^.^=
 #356   Back to top

I got nuttin' again. I'm so boring! Shrug 
 #357   Back to top

Another great smiley.  Big grin 

#358   Back to top

Bear
 #359   Back to top

Still empty!

-------------------
 #360   Back to top

49 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 > >>

Page generated in 1.1342 seconds using 13 queries.