pjeoq a6essaw
Welcome, GuestToday's PostsSearchInterestsHelpRulesRegisterLog In
umop ap!sdn's site -> pjeoq a6essaw -> The Playground -> It's All Fun & Games
Paste
Your clipboard--whatever happens to be in it. Could be fun....?Show most recent post first
49 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 > >>
AuthorPost
repeat username
real name and address
single choice of size
are you willing to ship to US only, to US or Canada, or internationally

@->     =^.^=
 #501   Back to top

http://graphjam.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/funny-graphs-holier-than-thou.gif

Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #502   Back to top

1. Besides Superman, Batman, or Wonder Woman, Name a DC Character.
2. Besides Spider-Man, The Hulk, or Iron Man, Name a Marvel character.
3. Besides the Justice League or the Teen Titans, Name a DC Team.
4. Besides the Avengers or Fantastic Four, Name a Marvel Team.
5. Besides Lex Luthor or The Joker, Name a DC Villain.
6. Besides the Green Goblin, Name a Marvel Villain.
7. Besides Superman, Batman, or Wonder Woman, Name a Golden Age Hero
8. Besides Lex Luthor or The Joker, Name a Golden Age Villain
9. Name a currently published DC title
10. Name a currently published Marvel Title.

@->     =^.^=
 #503   Back to top

Listen, guys, this bird is a serious head-trip.  She does so many funny things, and since I've never had a lovebird before, I don't know what's normal and what's not, and what some of it means. 

One thing she does that really weirds me out?  She sleeps clinging to the side of her cage!  Is that weird?  I mean, she has several perches of different sizes, and different heights, but she clings to the side of the cage right beside her cuttle-bone holder.

She *loves* to play on a towel over a towel-bar.  She won't even go in the shower with me anymore, because she has so much fun playing on the towel.  She climbs over it, under it, and between the two layers, making happy chirps, and aggressive noises, and all sorts of whistles.  She also doesn't want to leave it.  If I take the towel off the rack, I practically have to peel her out of it!

And the vocalizations.  She makes a sound that sounds like crickets chirping that I've put down as a cranky, aggressive noise, but she makes it when playing on the towel a *lot*.  She also sounds like she's muttering under her breath, sometimes, too.  Almost like talking, only it's not words.  She does that when she's playing, mostly, but it also seems, not aggressive, but almost more impatient, or cranky.

She is also amazingly strong, and she uses that strength to muscle things around her cage.  When I hang her ladder up after cleaning the cage, she is not happy until she's unhooked that ladder from the cage and placed it where *she* wants it.  I know the ladder has to weigh more than she does, but that doesn't stop her at all! Big grin She also pushes away anything she doesn't want (like the bowl of veggeis and rice at dinner), and it's amazing how much force she can put into it.

She's extremely interested in whatever's on my dinner plate, too.  So if I'm having something that's healthy for her, I let her eat off my plate.  If I'm not having something she can share, I keep her in the cage while I eat.  So sometimes I have birdy foot-prints in my mashed potatoes.  Stick out tongue  And usually, after checking out what I have, she'll wander over to her bowl on the table, and eat the veggies I have put in there for her.  She only likes savoury foods, no sweets, for the most part.  Can't get her to eat fruit, but that's okay--she'll eat veggies.  The only exception is that it's really hard to keep her out of a glass of sweet tea.

Oh, and she *loves* loud noises.  Things that terrify my cats just excite her.  Like Saturday, she spilled a crapload of seed on the floor from the kitchen counter.  So I got out the little stick vacuum, and she clung to the front of my shirt the whole time I was vacuuming, whistling and chirping.  ????  This bird has *no* fear!

So what say ye?  Is she weird?  Should I be worried about any of this?  Or just enjoy my weird little baby?

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #504   Back to top

Director
Assoc Dir
Asst Dir
Asst Dir
Asst Dir
Team Coord/Pres
VP
Sec'y
Marketing/PR
Finance/Treas
Membership
"RAH"

@->     =^.^=
 #505   Back to top

Use Arrow Keys to Scroll         

@->     =^.^=
 #506   Back to top

I guess mine has something un-paste-able, like a picture.

-------------------
 #507   Back to top

Comments                                    
   View Adjustments? Y                                                         
   View Collections?                                                           
    09/17/05 <40.00> ISSUE CREDIT FOR I : DWW                                   
    CHARGED $263.20 (1) IO              :FRM                                   
    CHARGED $100 (1) OV                 :FRM                                   
    RETURN EQUPT                        : X88                                   
    OVM ALSO RTD 6/6/08                 :C17                                   

@->     =^.^=
Last edited by anyrose on June 13, 2008 6:45 PM #508   Back to top

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/06/12/article-1025763-0190E43A00000578-540_468x346.jpg
 #509   Back to top

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e260/dogbutler/Pets/017.jpg

With glamour girls/You'll never click/Bewhiskered like/a Bolshevik/ Burma-Shave
 #510   Back to top

And R&I are thinking it's time to get married. 

-------------------
 #511   Back to top

***ALL DIRECTS CLEARED W/6/14/08***

Hs Co Rt Ot Mny Prm Bil Ux Kc +Clc Fd

@->     =^.^=
Last edited by anyrose on June 17, 2008 6:32 PM #512   Back to top

http://www.windycityparrot.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=19302242001

-------------------
 #513   Back to top

SEX AND THE CITY

Here they come . . . Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda, and Samantha - the ladies from SEX AND THE CITY, transported from their award winning television series to the movie screen.  All the original cast members are here - Sarah Jessica Parker, Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon, and Kim Cattrall, and, of course, Chris Noth as Mr. Big.  Producer-Director Michael Patrick King gets us into the film by indulging our appetites with endless shots of Manhattan at its creamiest, funny cameos by some of Broadway's most employed actors, and a plethora of fashion parades that make this the most couture-heavy movie in years. The television series "Sex And The City" delivered the goods for six memorable seasons - no small achievement in the television world.  There was something seductive about the bubble world that the show created back in 1998 in which all you needed to make it through the rough patches were good friends and throwdown heels.  In the twilight of the series Carrie asked, "Are we getting wiser, or just older?"  Ideally, one tries to do both.  As the movie tracks the foursome toward their middle years, they seem to be walking the path with a sense of nostalgia.

SEX AND THE CITY is 2 hours and 25 minutes in length, and is rated R for strong sexual content, graphic nudity and language.  If you would like to make a reservation to see this film, please click on Marquee at the Movies.

@->     =^.^=
 #514   Back to top

I got nuttin' again.
 #515   Back to top

The guy was killed in an auto accident! I looked it up! He was driving in the Yukon, in a pink convertible, to visit his brother who's an ex-con named Frances, when a tractor trailer comes along and decapitates him. You know what that mean, it means he doesn't have a head. How am I suppose to write for a guy who doesn't have a head?

@->     =^.^=
 #516   Back to top

cerveza

#517   Back to top

http://carnageknockout.blogspot.com/2008/06/blog-post_18.html

-------------------
 #518   Back to top

1. Name a popular hair product brand
2. Name a style of shoe
3. Name a euphemism she'd use for her breasts
4. Name a major "that time of month" symptom
5. Name the first quality in a potential mate
6. Name the second quality in a potential mate
7. At what age does the biological clock tick loudest?
8. Name a Meg Ryan movie
9. Name a flavor of salad dressing
10. Name a popular make-up brand

@->     =^.^=
 #519   Back to top

empty

#520   Back to top

49 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 > >>

Page generated in 1.0460 seconds using 13 queries.