pjeoq a6essaw
Welcome, GuestToday's PostsSearchInterestsHelpRulesRegisterLog In
umop ap!sdn's site -> pjeoq a6essaw -> Nuts & Bolts -> Forum Issues
Oops.
Show most recent post first
AuthorPost

Quote: Inner Stickler wrote at 3:25 AM on July 25, 2006:
Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/.lemew/eknent/umop.net/forum/mysql_ftns.php on line 198

Which is what I get when I click on today's posts.  Help me, umop!

I left out a necessary piece of the query. Smacking head

Oops with typo

It seems to work okay when I'm logged in as test account. Let me know if it works for you too. Smile Thanks for reporting this! Thumbs up
 #1   Back to top

Yay!  It works!  Gracias.

and you're welcome.

Because instant gratification isn't fast enough.  That's why.
 #2   Back to top

De nada. Smile
 #3   Back to top

Did I miss something, where are all of the posts!? I thought that was over with?

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them, knowing you can't have them.
 #4   Back to top

If you click on the date/time in the quote, it'll take you to the post that I quoted from. Wink
 #5   Back to top

No, that's not what I meant, the last time I was here almost all of the threads were gone, and their were a bunch of missing posts, WAG had 1 post in it... 0_o

Seems to be fine now though...strange.

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them, knowing you can't have them.
 #6   Back to top

Wasn't anything I did. Strange. Fainting
 #7   Back to top

I seem to be a magnet for paranormal forum activity though, some strange shit has happend to me at BAUT...

#8   Back to top

umop...crazy shit is happening too me...again...

Click image to view at its original size.

Note the post counts.
 #9   Back to top

Okay, now I see why that is... it's a logic error in one of the queries. Instead of summing up all the posts for each thread, it's summing up those posts that were submitted within the past 24 hours and subtracting 1.

It's supposed to sum up all the posts in the thread and subtract 1 for the OP to get the total number of replies.

In other news, the background colors are also messed up. So that's 2 bugs to exterminate. Big grin
 #10   Back to top

OK, the query seems to be working now. That one was deceptively hard to fix; I had to move the post count part over to a different query. By necessity, 3 queries handle the search function; one includes the info for the opening post, one for the most recent post, and one for the total posts (trying to make a single query do this would result in something very large and probably inefficient).
 #11   Back to top

...and now the forum backgrounds seem to be working.
 #12   Back to top

Sorry about that...but I had to prove I wasn't laying on the sauce a little too much. Stick out tongue

Thanks for the fix!

#13   Back to top

I hadn't noticed before what was wrong. Thank you. Wink

(heehee, laying on the sauce  Laughing )
 #14   Back to top

Page generated in 0.1568 seconds using 14 queries.