pjeoq a6essaw
Welcome, GuestToday's PostsSearchInterestsHelpRulesRegisterLog In
umop ap!sdn's site -> pjeoq a6essaw -> The Playground -> It's All Fun & Games
Spartacus
Show most recent post first
31 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 > >>
AuthorPost

Quote: swampbear wrote at 4:46 PM on October 3, 2006:

Quote: umop wrote at 4:34 PM on October 3, 2006:
sn>efjedS w,I

Did Spartacus's cat just walk across the keyboard? Laughing

No, my cat's paws are too wide to do that.  Stick out tongue 
 #21   Back to top

Spartacus R' Us
 #22   Back to top

We're all Spartacus? Yay! Cool
 #23   Back to top

What's going on? What kind of game is this? Or have you all just gone completely bonkers?  Scared 

#24   Back to top

Ich Bein Ein Spartacus
 #25   Back to top

Quote: Lance wrote at 7:30 PM on October 3, 2006:
Ich Bein Ein Spartacus

Howdy stranger!  Waving

Σπάρτακός ειμι.
 #26   Back to top

iEs verdad, soy Spartacus!

Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #27   Back to top

ß Ñïàðòàêóñ

Edit - oops, how do we do Unicode here?

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #28   Back to top

Quote: The Beer Slayer wrote at 6:59 PM on October 3, 2006:
What's going on? What kind of game is this? Or have you all just gone completely bonkers?  Scared

in the 1996 movie, "That Thing You Do", Guy Patterson (Played by Tom Everett Scott), frequently states "I am Spartacus!" I think that's how it got started on the net, but I'm not for sure.

KOS would probably know.

http://www.illuminati-r-us.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?t=1682

http://www.bautforum.com/showthread.php?t=42337&highlight=Spartacus

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them, knowing you can't have them.
 #29   Back to top

Quote: Dragon Star wrote at 8:57 PM on October 3, 2006:
in the 1996 movie, "That Thing You Do", Guy Patterson (Played by Tom Everett Scott), frequently states "I am Spartacus!" I think that's how it got started on the net, but I'm not for sure.

I didn't even know about that.  I just knew about the "I'm Spartacus" scene from the classic Kirk Douglas film, Spartacus.  Marcus Licinius Crassus, having defeated the slave army, seeks out its leader, Spartacus, so that he may receive some extra special punishment.  Just as Kirk Douglas is about to identify himself, the person next to him stands up and proclaims, "I'm Spartacus!"  Pretty soon the whole army is standing up, shouting "I'm Spartacus!"  Crassus had them all crucified, so I guess it wasn't a particularly good group strategy. . .

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #30   Back to top

I am Spartacus's Other Shoe!
 #31   Back to top

Quote: Мастер wrote at 8:12 PM on October 3, 2006:
how do we do Unicode here?

You gotta use & # notation. Try quoting my post with the Greek for an example. Smile

Spartacus sum!
 #32   Back to top

Quote: swampbear wrote at 10:29 PM on October 3, 2006:
I am Spartacus's Other Shoe!

Laughing 
 #33   Back to top

Quote: Lance wrote at 7:30 PM on October 3, 2006:
Ich Bein Ein Spartacus

Wenn Sie ein deutscher Spartacus waeren, wuerden Sie "Ich bin Spartacus!" schreiben!

Я Спартакус!

#34   Back to top

Spartacus wears army boots!
 #35   Back to top

I am:

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #36   Back to top

ta's a half nekkid man! Who knew! Lust 
 #37   Back to top

DOWN SWAMPY! DOWN!

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them, knowing you can't have them.
 #38   Back to top

Quote: Dragon Star wrote at 6:25 PM on October 4, 2006:
DOWN SWAMPY! DOWN!

Well, she's not as burly as I usually like 'em... Big grin

I'm Spartacus I am!
I do not like green eggs and ham!
 #39   Back to top

I think, therefore I am Spartacus!

-------------------
 #40   Back to top

31 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 > >>

Page generated in 0.7573 seconds using 13 queries.