pjeoq a6essaw
Welcome, GuestToday's PostsSearchInterestsHelpRulesRegisterLog In
umop ap!sdn's site -> pjeoq a6essaw -> The Playground -> It's All Fun & Games
Spartacus
Show most recent post first
31 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 > >>
AuthorPost

I'M SPARTACUS (but I hate Pepsi!)

Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
Last edited by umop on October 23, 2006 9:25 PM #141   Back to top

Fixed YouTube tag. Now to watch the video...

LOL! I remember that one! Thanks for posting it!  Laughing  Thumbs up 

"You don't adopt a wheel just for fun." ~ dragoncat

I before E except after C, or your weird caffeinated neighbor Sheila will seize your protein for leisure.
Last edited by umop on October 23, 2006 9:28 PM #142   Back to top

ROFLMFAO!11!!

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them, knowing you can't have them.
 #143   Back to top

Sufferin' Spartacus!
 #144   Back to top

I could go for a Pepsi right now. Or twenty eight. (Remind me to create a "parched" smiley).

I before E except after C, or your weird caffeinated neighbor Sheila will seize your protein for leisure.
 #145   Back to top

Never saw the commercial, but it's good, even though it's about Pepsi Smile

umop, do tell us where you found that avatar.  I must know if it is what I think it is. . .
 #146   Back to top

Quote: Мастер wrote at 12:34 AM on October 24, 2006:
Never saw the commercial

No kidding! Gasp! It was the first thing I thought of when seeing the original thread at Lance's board.

umop, do tell us where you found that avatar.  I must know if it is what I think it is. . .

I don't remember - it was years ago. Why, what do you think it is?
 #147   Back to top

Quote: umop wrote at 12:39 AM on October 24, 2006:
No kidding! Gasp! It was the first thing I thought of when seeing the original thread at Lance's board.

Well, come to think of it, Inner Stickler's initial response does make a lot more sense now. . .

Quote: umop wrote at 12:39 AM on October 24, 2006:
I don't remember - it was years ago. Why, what do you think it is?

Just wondering if it is a Булгаков reference. . .

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #148   Back to top

Not that I know of.

I first saw it among some pictures on an, erm, adult themed site. It's a drawing or painting and originally the witch wasn't wearing a top. I wanted to use it on various boards so I electronically gave her a nice low cut top to make the avatar PG. Innocent

#149   Back to top

umop looked at Pr0n! What would Spartacus say!
 #150   Back to top

Spartacus would probably like some of the same pretty pikshers I do. Big grin

#151   Back to top

Spartacus Pr0n!
 #152   Back to top

I'm in your history, diggin' up your Spartacus!

Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #153   Back to top

Quote: troubleagain wrote at 7:08 PM on October 24, 2006:
I'm in your history, diggin' up your Spartacus!

Zombie Spartacus! Gasp! 
 #154   Back to top

"Enkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeephaloi....."

#155   Back to top

umop did you just eek in Greek?
 #156   Back to top

Quote: swampbear wrote at 8:33 PM on October 24, 2006:
umop did you just eek in Greek?

Pray, speak!
 #157   Back to top

Nope. Enkephalos = brain. Big grin

#158   Back to top

MMMMMMMMM.......... Greek brains. With some feta cheese and ouzo!
 #159   Back to top

Wrapped up in pita.

OK, I've got have a mind to go down those stairs, proclaim that we're having Greek food tonight, and that I'm buying! Stick out tongue

#160   Back to top

31 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 > >>

Page generated in 0.7589 seconds using 13 queries.