pjeoq a6essaw
Welcome, GuestToday's PostsSearchInterestsHelpRulesRegisterLog In
umop ap!sdn's site -> pjeoq a6essaw -> The Playground -> It's All Fun & Games
Hangman
C'mon people get those post counts upShow most recent post first
68 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 > >>
AuthorPost
Yes, you're supposed to be able to edit. If you haven't tried clearing your cookies, that might fix the problem.

Do you see an access token underneath where the skin selector et al are?

Oh and I would like an N. 
 #61   Back to top

And I like an I.

An idea is not responsible for the people who believe in it. -- Don Marquis
 #62   Back to top

I cleared my cookies when you updated security.  Although I do see a note telling me that I'm allowed to edit my own posts, I don't see any edit buttons anywhere.  I wonder why.  

"Thin- -h-t - better --r-- it ----- be i- -e ---, the wh--e -----, h-- ----ies -n- -i-- ----t three -'----- ever- --tern--n -n- then --- ---n -n --- b--n-ets --- - ---."

RETSBHNI
 #63   Back to top

Logged out, cleared my cookies and logged back in, but still don't see an edit button.  I see "Quote", "Quote New" and "Post Reply" buttons, but no "Edit".  
 #64   Back to top

I think we really could use an A here.

#65   Back to top

Here you go:

"Thin- -hat a better --r-- it ----- be i- -e a--, the -h--e -----, ha- ----ies an- -i-- a---t three -'----- ever- a-tern--n an- then -a- ---n -n --- b-an-ets --- a -a-."

RETSBHNIA
 #66   Back to top

w, please

Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #67   Back to top

"Thin- what a better w-r-- it w---- be i- we a--, the wh--e w----, ha- ----ies an- -i-- a---t three -'----- ever- a-tern--n an- then -a- --wn -n --- b-an-ets --- a -a-."

RETSBHNIAW
 #68   Back to top

I've got most of it....

F, please

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #69   Back to top

"Thin- what a better w-r-- it w---- be if we a--, the wh--e w----, ha- ----ies an- -i-- a---t three -'----- ever- aftern--n an- then -a- --wn -n --- b-an-ets f-- a -a-."

RETSBHNIAWF
 #70   Back to top

Quote: wintermute wrote at 2:19 PM on January 12, 2006:
Logged out, cleared my cookies and logged back in, but still don't see an edit button.  I see "Quote", "Quote New" and "Post Reply" buttons, but no "Edit". 

I can't believe I forgot to specify the edit limits for your member group. (I've got to remember to post about member groups/titles/ranks when I get the chance.) It's fixed now so you should have 60 minutes to edit, the first 5 of which don't show the "edit by" line.

Very sorry. Sad

Oops - almost forgot... Y, please.
 #71   Back to top

Quote: umop wrote at 1:27 AM on January 13, 2006:
I can't believe I forgot to specify the edit limits for your member group. (I've got to remember to post about member groups/titles/ranks when I get the chance.) It's fixed now so you should have 60 minutes to edit, the first 5 of which don't show the "edit by" line.

Very sorry. Sad

Oops - almost forgot... Y, please.

Thank you very much.  Let's see if this works now. 

"Thin- what a better w-r-- it w---- be if we a--, the wh--e w----, ha- ----ies an- -i-- a---t three -'----- every aftern--n an- then -ay --wn -n --- b-an-ets f-- a -a-."

RETSBHNIAWFY

ETA: Yep, there it is!  And it works! Smile 
 #72   Back to top

If the puzzles is what I'm reading it as, could we be missing some letters that have been called?

O, please

-------------------
 #73   Back to top

I knew I'd chosen one that was too long.  I've double-checked it, and this should be right:

"Thin- what a better wor-- it wo--- be if we a--, the who-e wor--, ha- -oo-ies an- -i-- abo-t three o'--o-- every afternoon an- then -ay -own on o-r b-an-ets for a na-."

RETSBHNIAWFYO
 #74   Back to top

Quote: wintermute wrote at 2:01 PM on January 13, 2006:
Thank you very much. 

ETA: Yep, there it is!  And it works! Smile

You're welcome. Smile

Yay!!!!!!

C please. Big grin
 #75   Back to top

P!

#76   Back to top

"Thin- what a better wor-- it wo--- be if we a--, the who-e wor--, ha- coo-ies an- -i-- abo-t three o'c-o-- every afternoon an- then -ay -own on o-r b-an-ets for a nap."

RETSBHNIAWFYOCP
 #77   Back to top

L?
 #78   Back to top

Cool quote!  I agree with that sentiment whole-heartedly!

-------------------
 #79   Back to top

Quote: troubleagain wrote at 5:57 PM on January 17, 2006:
Cool quote!  I agree with that sentiment whole-heartedly!

Thanks, I think so, too! 

"Thin- what a better worl- it wo-l- be if we all, the whole worl-, ha- coo-ies an- -il- abo-t three o'clo-- every afternoon an- then lay -own on o-r blan-ets for a nap."

RETSBHNIAWFYOCPL
 #80   Back to top

68 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 > >>

Page generated in 1.5045 seconds using 13 queries.