pjeoq a6essaw
Welcome, GuestToday's PostsSearchInterestsHelpRulesRegisterLog In
umop ap!sdn's site -> pjeoq a6essaw -> The Playground -> It's All Fun & Games
Upside Down Assassins? su!ssessV perhaps?
Show most recent post first
2 pages: 1 2 > >>
AuthorPost
I've often thought it could be neat to play an Assassins game here on the pjeoq, but was never sure if we had enough active members or not. But I figure why not post a signup thread and see if it gathers enough interest?

In case anyone hasn't played the game before, the gist of it is each player has a target and must try to get their target to post a specific word. Players are arranged in a ring - A hunts B, B hunts C, etc, and X (or whoever the last player is) hunts A. If your target posts their word, then your new target is whomever they were hunting, until one player is left alive. The exact number of players is kept secret.

Posting frequency will be one week since we're not a very active board and I might find myself too occupied to keep on top of the game every day.

So who's in? Feel free to PM me KOS if you don't want your presence known to the other players.

"You don't adopt a wheel just for fun." ~ dragoncat

I before E except after C, or your weird caffeinated neighbor Sheila will seize your protein for leisure.
Last edited by umop on August 28, 2007 3:39 AM #1   Back to top

Would we have to post upside down?

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #2   Back to top

No, just posting normally is good. Big grin 

I before E except after C, or your weird caffeinated neighbor Sheila will seize your protein for leisure.
 #3   Back to top

I stink at assassin but what the heck, I'm in!
 #4   Back to top

KOS has volunteered to be our referee this round. So, any further stealth players, don't direct your PMs to me - send them to him!

---------------

I'm in! Big grin

#5   Back to top

I would, but Welcome week at school is approaching, and I'm not going to have time to reply to e-mails as often as I like, much less play.  Maybe round 2. Smile

I heart Ducky.  I stalk Ducky.  His hair is quite fluffy, and he makes good cookies.
 #6   Back to top

Come on, don't be shy, sign right up...

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #7   Back to top

We need more people.  Sign up!

#8   Back to top

I wouldn't mind trying again.  I totally failed the one game I played at IRU.  Maybe I can redeem myself here.  Oh, by the way, I'm back.  (Senior year was busy and my priorities kinda went splat.)

Because instant gratification isn't fast enough.  That's why.
 #9   Back to top

Welcome back! Smile 

#10   Back to top

Thanks.

(I like your signature.  If it were a t-shirt I would totally buy it.)
 #11   Back to top

A few more people would still be helpful.  Don't be shy, it's not like you get killed by playing.  Oh, well, actually, it is like that...

#12   Back to top

Quote: Inner Stickler wrote at 4:27 PM on September 3, 2007:
(I like your signature.  If it were a t-shirt I would totally buy it.)

Thank you! Big grin It's something I thought up on a work day, know how that goes.

#13   Back to top

I'd say we still need more people for a viable game.  Anyone else interested?

#14   Back to top

I've never played before, but I guess I'll give it a try.

Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #15   Back to top

Yay!

#16   Back to top

OK, anyone else want to join up before we get started?

#17   Back to top

OK, I'll be getting started soon.  One of the participants hasn't been here in a couple weeks - I hope that person didn't get assassinated for real!

#18   Back to top

You can throw me in if you're still short. 

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them, knowing you can't have them.
 #19   Back to top

I'll try.

-dog "Luca Brazi" butler

With glamour girls/You'll never click/Bewhiskered like/a Bolshevik/ Burma-Shave
 #20   Back to top

2 pages: 1 2 > >>

Page generated in 0.1212 seconds using 14 queries.