pjeoq a6essaw
Welcome, GuestToday's PostsSearchInterestsHelpRulesRegisterLog In
umop ap!sdn's site -> pjeoq a6essaw -> The Playground -> It's All Fun & Games
Assassins Play Thread
The game is played hereShow most recent post first
8 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > >>
AuthorPost

Quote: swampbear wrote at 12:30 AM on September 16, 2007:
Umop I like what you're wearin' in your Avatar. Get it recently?

Thanks. Smile I've had it for a while actually but it sat for a few months while I procrastinated on handwashing it. Big grin

I'm surprised that you're eclectic. For some reason I had you pegged as a Country fan.

"You don't adopt a wheel just for fun." ~ dragoncat

I before E except after C, or your weird caffeinated neighbor Sheila will seize your protein for leisure.
 #21   Back to top

I'm also electric if'n I stick my finger in a live socket. Laughing 
 #22   Back to top

Has anybody here gotten to meet someone famous?

Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #23   Back to top

I'm wonderin' if I should get rid of some of my old stuff.
 #24   Back to top

Good question.

With glamour girls/You'll never click/Bewhiskered like/a Bolshevik/ Burma-Shave
 #25   Back to top

Well onto the second page, and nobody has claimed a kill yet Smile

Quote: troubleagain wrote at 5:54 PM on September 16, 2007:
Has anybody here gotten to meet someone famous?

Well, there's someone I used to be able to meet whenever I wanted.  Now I have to get past the secret service if I want to talk to him...

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #26   Back to top

My aunt Mary went to different schools together with Bruce Springsteen.

#27   Back to top

I have a friend who's a musician who I'm hoping will hit it big.

<------ In fact, this avatar photo was taken when I had gone to hear her perform. Big grin

I before E except after C, or your weird caffeinated neighbor Sheila will seize your protein for leisure.
 #28   Back to top

That's cool of you to support your friends like that.  What kind of music does she play?
 #29   Back to top

Thanks. Smile She's listed as Acoustic / Folk Rock / Other on MySpace.

#30   Back to top

Hmmm, does it count if you meet someone before they're famous?

Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #31   Back to top

Quote: troubleagain wrote at 1:56 PM on September 18, 2007:
Hmmm, does it count if you meet someone before they're famous?

I hope so.  Once they become famous, they usually stop associating with me.

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #32   Back to top

If you're still friends with them after they've hit it big, then sure.

#33   Back to top

umop I gather she began her music career recently then?
 #34   Back to top

Hmm.... probably best to see what her profile says that way you're not depending on my word second hand....

Counterassassination attempt: I think swampbear is trying to get me to say new.

#35   Back to top

Someone has died.  PMs going out to all affected parties...

#36   Back to top

Hey, who controlled England's throne after the Stuarts?
 #37   Back to top

I have no freaking idea. Laughing I admit I'm one of those who knows more about my own country than any other.

#38   Back to top

Quote: umop wrote at 12:16 AM on September 20, 2007:
I have no freaking idea. Laughing I admit I'm one of those who knows more about my own country than any other.

George 

#39   Back to top

Quote: dogbutler wrote at 3:45 AM on September 20, 2007:
George

OK, so we're not worrying about William and Mary?

#40   Back to top

8 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > >>

Page generated in 0.1675 seconds using 12 queries.