pjeoq a6essaw
Welcome, GuestToday's PostsSearchInterestsHelpRulesRegisterLog In
umop ap!sdn's site -> pjeoq a6essaw -> The Playground -> It's All Fun & Games
Assassins Play Thread
The game is played hereShow most recent post first
8 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > >>
AuthorPost
I'm not a broad, but I went to Germany when I was 16.

With glamour girls/You'll never click/Bewhiskered like/a Bolshevik/ Burma-Shave
 #61   Back to top

The farthest I've ever gone was Puerto Rico.  
 #62   Back to top

Quote: umop wrote at 12:52 AM on October 3, 2007:
I think we're all holding out for another set of words.

Okay, soon Smile

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #63   Back to top

I've never been anywhere, if you don't count being born elsewhere.

Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #64   Back to top

Quote: dogbutler wrote at 3:05 AM on October 3, 2007:
I'm not a broad

Rimshot  Laughing

Quote: troubleagain wrote at 2:03 PM on October 3, 2007:
I've never been anywhere, if you don't count being born elsewhere.

Hmm, I think it counts, especially such a faraway land.

"You don't adopt a wheel just for fun." ~ dragoncat

I before E except after C, or your weird caffeinated neighbor Sheila will seize your protein for leisure.
 #65   Back to top

I've traveled abroad.  I've been to the US.

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #66   Back to top

Long awaited second kill words are now in play.  Either kill word works.

If your target either uses one of the kill words, or fails to post at least once a week, you must PM me to claim the kill.  Otherwise, your target will have dodged a bullet.  I'm not actively monitoring - you need to tell me when your target is dead.

Happy hunting!

#67   Back to top

Awesome. 

I gotta tell ya, this forum makes a nice 5 minute respite from slogging through my homework.  
 #68   Back to top

That's nice of you, IS! Smile

I'm hoping my participation won't be terribly affected; I'm going to have to move a lot of junk over the next few days. I don't look forward to being sore in the morning!

I before E except after C, or your weird caffeinated neighbor Sheila will seize your protein for leisure.
 #69   Back to top

Sooo, how's the soreness?  I kinda like the soreness feeling.  It's a little reminder that the day before I accomplished something.  And then I don't feel it necessary to accomplish anything that day.
 #70   Back to top

By this time, it's gone. Thank goodness! I rather dislike the sensation.

#71   Back to top

Ibuprofen and an icepack.  Wink

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #72   Back to top

No pain no gain.  How's the weather in Phoenix?

With glamour girls/You'll never click/Bewhiskered like/a Bolshevik/ Burma-Shave
 #73   Back to top

It's nice here! Summer's over. Big grin

#74   Back to top

Still miserable here, though yesterday was nice.  Even got to turn the a/c off for a while.

-------------------
 #75   Back to top

It was wet and cold and drizzly today.  Luckily, I didn't have my usual 9:40 class so I got to laze around until I was fully awake.  If I'da had to pull my sleepy ass out of bed at 8:3-0 today, well, it would not have been pretty.
 #76   Back to top

We're starting the prettiest time of year here.  The sky is blue, the grass is still green, mostly, and the temperatures are still warm, but cooling and there's a breeze.  Yummmm

You know the recent Miss Universe contestant or whatever she was that gave such a horrible answer?  Got me thinking.  I have no world maps or globes or even an atlas at my house.  Mostly I look at the intarwebs for maps.  What about you guys?

-------------------
 #77   Back to top

I'm the same way; I usually just use Google. At least for local destinations; I have no idea if you're thinking of that or more worldwide. There's what, 190-something countries and we have to keep track of them all?

Last night sucked - I had to help move a lot of heavy items. Now I'm all sore. Sad

#78   Back to top

Mapquest is my bestest friend.
 #79   Back to top

I was thinking more worldwide.  If you want to see where another country is in relation to the rest of the world, where do you look?  I don't have anything!  No maps, globes or atlases!  I used to have a world map, but I losted it.

-------------------
 #80   Back to top

8 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > >>

Page generated in 0.1677 seconds using 12 queries.