umop ap!sdn's site -> pjeoq a6essaw -> The Playground -> It's All Fun & Games
Assassins Play Thread
The game is played hereShow most recent post first
8 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > >>
AuthorPost
That sounds like a movie quote.  Is it?

Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #101   Back to top

From a song

With glamour girls/You'll never click/Bewhiskered like/a Bolshevik/ Burma-Shave
 #102   Back to top

For what it's worth, it reminded me of a movie. (I don't remember which one.)

"You don't adopt a wheel just for fun." ~ dragoncat

I before E except after C, or your weird caffeinated neighbor Sheila will seize your protein for leisure.
 #103   Back to top

Umop, how's that car doing? 

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them, knowing you can't have them.
 #104   Back to top

Additional kill words have been in effect for a few hours.  PMs sent to all affected parties.

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #105   Back to top

Sticks and stones
May break my bones
But words, they
Just might kill me....

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #106   Back to top

Quote: Dragon Star wrote at 1:31 AM on October 28, 2007:
Umop, how's that car doing?

Still has intermittent problems with the power windows. I can usually open them okay but they don't always want to close back up.... and in some of the neighborhoods here I kind of don't want to leave them open. Gasp! 

I before E except after C, or your weird caffeinated neighbor Sheila will seize your protein for leisure.
 #107   Back to top

*gets distracted by a shiny thing*

#108   Back to top

Confirmed kill - PMs sent to all relevant parties.

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #109   Back to top

Hmmmmm....  

#110   Back to top

Quote: dogbutler wrote at 5:08 AM on November 6, 2007:
Hmmmmm.... 

Your post count currently equals the area code in Portland, OR.

#111   Back to top

Cool!  

#112   Back to top

Well it used to anyway. It's changed now.

#113   Back to top

413 more and I'll hit my area code.

#114   Back to top

I don't even know what my post count is.  I do know my area code, though.

eta  Huh.  No chance of my post count equaling my area code anymore.  If I keep going, I might hit my zip code.... Big grin

-------------------
Last edited by troubleagain on November 8, 2007 3:17 PM #115   Back to top

Quote: dogbutler wrote at 2:33 PM on November 8, 2007:
413 more and I'll hit my area code.

Your phone is from Sacramento, CA?

Quote: troubleagain wrote at 3:16 PM on November 8, 2007:
If I keep going, I might hit my zip code.... Big grin

Cool, I hope ya do!

#116   Back to top

I'll keep posting, but at this rate, to reach a 5 digit number that starts with 3?  It'll be a while.  Laughing 

-------------------
 #117   Back to top

HelLOOOOOoooo....is anybody here?  ::taps mike:: Is this thing on?

Dancing upside down banana  Innocent  Smacking head  Dancing bunny  Thumbs up  Evil grin  Sad  Gasp!  Wink  Laughing  Stick out tongue  Laughing  Smile  Big grin 

-------------------
 #118   Back to top

Looks like it's just you and me.

Wait a minute, knowing how this game progresses, you don't suppose that means....

#119   Back to top

Everyone's DEAD!   Gasp! 

-------------------
 #120   Back to top

8 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > >>

Page generated in 0.2417 seconds using 14 queries.