pjeoq a6essaw
Welcome, GuestToday's PostsSearchInterestsHelpRulesRegisterLog In
umop ap!sdn's site -> pjeoq a6essaw -> The Playground -> It's All Fun & Games
Assassins Play Thread
The game is played hereShow opening post first
8 pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > >>
AuthorPost
It was rigged... Stick out tongue 

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them, knowing you can't have them.
 #1   Back to top

Quote: umop wrote at 7:49 AM on November 23, 2007:
Thinking back, it seems to me that ta's device for doing away with IS was what ultimately led to her undoing. I remember thinking wow gee why is she giving me such an easy setup for getting her to say her word. Big grin

Method of selection of the words was, find an article in The Economist or Foreign Affairs.  Pick the required number of innocuous words from the first few paragraphs.  Then assign the words to players randomly.  "Country" was a first round word, and "globe" was a second round, and the assignment to players was random, so it is really just coincidence that they are related, no conspiracy Smile

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #2   Back to top

Ha!  Oh, well....

Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #3   Back to top

Thinking back, it seems to me that ta's device for doing away with IS was what ultimately led to her undoing. I remember thinking wow gee why is she giving me such an easy setup for getting her to say her word. Big grin

~ umop, who almost died in her first post....

"You don't adopt a wheel just for fun." ~ dragoncat

I before E except after C, or your weird caffeinated neighbor Sheila will seize your protein for leisure.
 #4   Back to top

The history:

First, umop successfully counterassassinated swampbear with the word "new."

Then troubleagain assassinated Inner Stickler with the word "globe."

Next, umop assassinated troubleagain with the word "country."

The fourth fatality came when umop assassinated Dragon Star, for failure to post at least once a week.

Finally, umop assassinated dogbutler with the word "work."

I would add that there were instances in which someone was in violation, but his/her assassin failed to notice.  The individual in violation then successfully dodged a bullet.

Congratulations to umop, and I hope all who played had a good time!

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #5   Back to top

I'm dead?  Oh well. BBBBRRRRAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIINNNSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

With glamour girls/You'll never click/Bewhiskered like/a Bolshevik/ Burma-Shave
 #6   Back to top

YAY!!!! Big grin

Good game everyone! Thumbs up 

I before E except after C, or your weird caffeinated neighbor Sheila will seize your protein for leisure.
 #7   Back to top

And we have a winner - none other than our own umop!

#8   Back to top

At the moment I'm not at work. Not because it's a holiday, but because I have no work to go to. But that may change real soon....

#9   Back to top

So is anybody here or at work.

#10   Back to top

Ah dangit, I had a drink last night but didn't drost punk. Ah well....

#11   Back to top

Huh, talkign aboot? 

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them, knowing you can't have them.
 #12   Back to top

Oooh, dogbugler's drosting punk!

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #13   Back to top

i have noting to contribute.  Neener

ETA: dunken prost!

#14   Back to top

Quote: umop wrote at 5:25 PM on November 19, 2007:
Ooh look a creepy crawly thing! *throws shoe at ta's bug avatar* Big grin

Heee! Innocent 

-------------------
 #15   Back to top

But it's a bug!!!!! Face-peely type scared

I'll just unleash one of these on it: Spider

#16   Back to top

*laughs at umop's busted computer screen*

What are you, the Taliban? 

#17   Back to top

Sure ya could! First press the A, then press the N, then press the T, then the I.... umm.... *scrolls up* Ooh look a creepy crawly thing! *throws shoe at ta's bug avatar* Big grin 

#18   Back to top

Say it?  I don't know if I could type it....

-------------------
 #19   Back to top

Looks like a lot of hard work to type that big long word.

#20   Back to top

8 pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > >>

Page generated in 0.1684 seconds using 14 queries.