pjeoq a6essaw
Welcome, GuestToday's PostsSearchInterestsHelpRulesRegisterLog In
umop ap!sdn's site -> pjeoq a6essaw -> The Playground -> It's All Fun & Games
It's a god-awful small affair
Show most recent post first
2 pages: << < 1 2
AuthorPost
Don't know the song.  Here I go googling....(Your link won't go past our filters)

Now the workers have struck for fame
'Cause Lennon's on sale again

Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #21   Back to top

See the mice in their million hordes
From Ibeza to the Norfolk Broads
 #22   Back to top

Rule Britannia is out of bounds
To my mother, my dog, and clowns,

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #23   Back to top

But the film is a saddening bore
'Cause I wrote it ten times or more
 #24   Back to top

It's about to be writ again
As I ask you to focus on

Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #25   Back to top

Sailors fighting in the dance hall
Oh man! Look at those cavemen go
 #26   Back to top

Take a look at the law man
Beating up the wrong guy

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #27   Back to top

Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
He's in the best selling show
Is there life on Mars?

Do we get to do an encore now? Laughing 
 #28   Back to top

Quote: swampbear wrote at 12:53 AM on April 25, 2008:
Do we get to do an encore now? Laughing

Take the initiative Smile

#29   Back to top

(okay hot shots - let's see if you know this one)

We starve, look at one another, another short of breath

@->     =^.^=
 #30   Back to top

Walking proudly in our winter coats
Wearing smells from laboratories
 #31   Back to top

Facing-a dying nation
Of moving paper fantasy

#32   Back to top

I don't think it's appropriate for me to go two posts in a row...

#33   Back to top

Listening for the new told lies
With supreme visions of lonely tunes
 #34   Back to top

ok - it's obvious we all know that one - but... how about:

The world is big chihuahua that's been put in the microwave. 

@->     =^.^=
 #35   Back to top

2 pages: << < 1 2

Page generated in 0.0571 seconds using 12 queries.