pjeoq a6essaw
Welcome, GuestToday's PostsSearchInterestsHelpRulesRegisterLog In
umop ap!sdn's site -> pjeoq a6essaw -> Stuff About Stuff -> Springfield Art Museum
Second look. This isn't as good as/Is better than I remember.
Show most recent post first
AuthorPost
Ever read, watch, or listen to something, then, years later, give it another try and either ask yourself "What was I thinking"?  Or "Hey, this is better than I remember it".

For me, one night I was watching TV and saw a movie called Over the Edge and absolutely loved it.  So I put it on either my birthday, or Christmas list, and months later I got it as a gift from my wife.  Holy crap, I don't know what I was thinking when I first saw it.  It must have been that I was very sleepy the first time and it affected my judgement.  Apparently though I'm in the minority on this.

For the other way around, a couple of days ago I rewatched a video by Stabbing Westward called Shame. I didn't pay too much attention to it when it first came out, but re-watching it, I love the horror movie within the video.  And the band ditching the lead singer to go watch it is funny too.
 #1   Back to top

Green Day. When I first heard their stuff I thought WTH is this!?!?!? But then I found a song of theirs that I like, and another, and then another and another and another. Big grin 

"You don't adopt a wheel just for fun." ~ dragoncat

I before E except after C, or your weird caffeinated neighbor Sheila will seize your protein for leisure.
 #2   Back to top

Eek!  Zombie thread.  Gotta run away before it eats my brains!  Gasp!
 #3   Back to top

Neener

Zombies are allowed here.  Big grin 

"You don't adopt a wheel just for fun." ~ dragoncat

I before E except after C, or your weird caffeinated neighbor Sheila will seize your protein for leisure.
 #4   Back to top

I guess I shouldn't be bigoted against the living impaired.

Anyway, the only other example I can think of is heavy metal music.  I'm not a huge fan, but except for hair metal I avoided it as a kid because I had fundamentalist friends who all said how satanic it was.

When I got older and realized that metal artists were just regular people and their music wasn't satanic (yeah, some groups are, but they're the exception) then I was able to listen to it as just another genre and not some dark evil thing.
 #5   Back to top

Page generated in 0.0113 seconds using 12 queries.