pjeoq a6essaw
Welcome, GuestToday's PostsSearchInterestsHelpRulesRegisterLog In
umop ap!sdn's site -> pjeoq a6essaw -> The Playground -> It's All Fun & Games
This or That?
Show most recent post first
36 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 > >>
AuthorPost
Trains are usually less smelly.

Soup or Salad
 #681   Back to top

Soup

Eat in or take out?

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #682   Back to top

Depends on the food, but I'll go for eat in.

wisdom or beauty?

Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #683   Back to top

wisdom. I got the other one already.  Laughing

Lasagna or Enchilada
 #684   Back to top

enchilada

glasses or contact lenses?

As it flew, an idea formed itself in the Procurator's mind, which was now bright and clear. It was this: the hegemon had examined the case of the vagrant philosopher Yeshua, surnamed Ha-Notsri, and could not substantiate the criminal charge made against him. In particular he could not find the slightest connection between Yeshua's actions and the recent disorders in Jerusalem. The vagrant philosopher was mentally ill, as a result of which the sentence of death pronounced on Ha-Notsri by the Lesser Sanhedrin would not be confirmed. But in view of the danger of unrest liable to be caused by Yeshua's mad, utopian preaching, the Procurator would remove the man from Jerusalem and sentence him to imprisonment in Caesarea Stratonova on the Mediterranean — the place of the Procurator's own residence. It only remained to dictate this to the secretary.
 #685   Back to top

glasses.  My eyes get too tired with the contacts, and I have to wear readers anyway.

personal chauffeur or personal chef?

-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
 #686   Back to top

Personal chef. That way I can come home to a home cooked meal every night. Duh... no brainer!  Drooling

Tank top or Tube top
 #687   Back to top

neither, at least not until after my next diet.... Wink

TV or radio?

@->     =^.^=
 #688   Back to top

meh.  They're both noise I don't need.

pet birds or pet fish?

-------------------
 #689   Back to top

my cat would love either.

barbershop or doo-wop?

@->     =^.^=
 #690   Back to top

Doo-wop. I like to sing along.

Hot wings or jalapeno poppers
 #691   Back to top

poppers!  Love 'em. 

brussels sprouts or broccoli?

-------------------
 #692   Back to top

given those choices? broccoli

red licorice or black licorice?

@->     =^.^=
 #693   Back to top

black.  Mmmmmm.

Drooling

Uhhh....Marx Brothers or Three Stooges?

-------------------
 #694   Back to top

Marx Bros please

Desktop or Laptop
 #695   Back to top

laptop

AM or FM?

#696   Back to top

FM

Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin?

@->     =^.^=
 #697   Back to top

Floyd

russet of sweet potato?

With glamour girls/You'll never click/Bewhiskered like/a Bolshevik/ Burma-Shave
 #698   Back to top

either!

Cary Grant or Rock Hudson?

-------------------
 #699   Back to top

Hmmmm... Cary has more talent but Rock's cuter... aww heck, I'm shallow.. Rock!  Lust

Ginger or Mary Ann
 #700   Back to top

36 pages: << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 > >>

Page generated in 0.7686 seconds using 12 queries.