RepleteBB Official Site

Powered by RepleteBB 1.2
Welcome, GuestHomeToday's PostsSearchInterestsHelpRulesRegisterLog In
umop ap!sdn's website -> RepleteBB Official Site -> Discussions -> Helpdesk
RESOLVED: Password issue
remembering in FirefoxShow most recent post first
AuthorPost
Hi,

I hope you can help me with this. I use Firefox 3.5 and when I tell my browser to go ahead and remember my user name and password, it doesn't work. When I try to log in automatically it tells me my login is incorrect.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
m
 #1   Back to top

Hi moonbeams,

I suspect the reason for this is because there's a script that encrypts your password before it is sent over the internet. I don't want the software to send plain text passwords so let me see if I can think of a better way to handle logins.
 #2   Back to top

Hi,

Have you made any changes to the board? FF isn't asking me anymore if I want to remember my pw.

m
 #3   Back to top

Is anyone reading this?
 #4   Back to top

Sorry, I just had to delete a bunch of spam posts. Yes I changed the way the login screen works.

I'm thinking of taking out all the fancy scripting and hidden controls (that's what it's currently using) and accepting the MD5 hash in lieu of the actual password so that FF can do its fill-in-the-blanks.

#5   Back to top

I would also like to see this resolved somehow.
 #6   Back to top

Should be resolved now. I opted to get rid of all the password encryption; it was a security feature that got to be a hindrance so I did away with it.
 #7   Back to top

It's working now. Thanks! Smile
 #8   Back to top

Thread is closed.  

Page generated in 0.0071 seconds using 10 queries.